Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals for Wednesday?

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone will be there tomorrow for casuals. Around 4 would be about the usual time

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Tin.T

i will be here but i dont have s tick though ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

will be there around 4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Can't make it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    will be there around 4
    It doesnt seem like there'll be many going, I think i'll give it a miss myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah doesn't look like anyone's going, I got held up. Is anyone in? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I popped in at around 2pm, and the Tekken lads (all 3 of them ;)) were learning Super.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I popped in at around 2pm, and the Tekken lads (all 3 of them ;)) were learning Super.
    Wow! Really, were they learning Super?? Did you have a chat with them or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

The Hound wrote: »
    Wow! Really, were they learning Super?? Did you have a chat with them or anything?

Nah he just stood in the background telling them everything they should be doing :pac:

Advertisement