Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlestar galactia

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Anyone know where to pick up any of these boxsets cheap enough ?

Don't mind buying online or in shops,but need paypal to be accepted.

Would love to get them cheapish :D

thanks alot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lmao_Man

Amazon don't accept paypal though :(

and I'm not sure if sendit does either,can't look atm as I'm on this on my mobile.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sorry, my bad forgot about the paypal part. What about laser on cdwow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kev7329

Didnt realise you could get boards on ur mobile, but i got the 1st series for E5 at a car-boot sale recently.

kev7329 wrote: »
    Didnt realise you could get boards on ur mobile, but i got the 1st series for E5 at a car-boot sale recently.
    :D Which is utterly no help to the OP at all!
    Lmao_Man wrote: »
    Anyone know where to pick up any of these boxsets cheap enough ?

Don't mind buying online or in shops,but need paypal to be accepted.

Would love to get them cheapish :D

thanks alot

What about renting them? Xtravision give you a season for a week for a tenner I believe. Of course if you're desperate to own them my post is about as useful as the previous post. :)
    If you're determined to own them and need PayPal then I can't think beyond eBay.....

Why are you stuck with PayPal though? Have you considered 3V? Prepaid credit card/vouchers?

• Advertisement
Advertisement