Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painfully bad experience with Ulster Bank

Options
  • 04-05-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I have an account with UB and wanted to open an account with them in the North as well. I rang UB in Newry who said they would send the paperwork to my branch in Dublin for me to complete. They did this and I sent back the forms. However the Dublin branch was meant to send them on some sort of reference as well This was on March 31.

Up to today, May 4 the branch in Dublin has not managed to forward the required piece of paperwork to the branch in Newry. This is despite numerous calls from myself and the woman I was dealing with up North, who told me as soon as she had it, the account would be opened.

The branch in Dublin just kept saying they would send it that day or the next day etc.

I cancelled the whole thing today, as I was just sick of the wait and the messing around.

All together a bad experience with them!

Advertisement