Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thai gourmet glenworth street

Options
  • 04-05-2010 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi

I just wanted to put good word in for a local restaurant. I was in the thai gourmet restaurant on glenworth street tonight and it was fabulous. They do a two course early bird (til 7pm) for 13.95 or three course for 18.95. We had two courses. Food was fab annd really good value and we had lovely night. The shocking thing was that we arrived at 6:15 and left at 9 and we were the only two people in the restaurant the whole nite! :eek:

Things i know have gotten very quiet in limerick especially during the week but I just thought I'd put in a good word for this place for people who have never heard of it or forgotten it was there ( it a bit hidden on glenworth street). I'd hate to see the place shut down so if anyone looking for a gorgeous meal at really good prices in really nice setting then they might think about giving thai gourmet a go

I have zero connections to the place. i just like the restaurant and hate to see it close

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Unfortunately theres alot of restaurants struggling during the week... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jollylee

Myself and my better half eat here occasionally. Its our favourite spot for special occasions. Great food and really quiet with no posers farting around. Very relaxed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mcarrol27

Would agree 100%, Food is absolutely gorgeous, staff are very friendly and the restaurant's interior is beautiful. Just to add that aside from frequenting the restaurant, I regularly avail of the Take Away service they provide...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Nice spot ok. Dave is a top man too.

p.s. For takeouts Bambu is a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

Have eaten in there a couple of times and been very happy with the food and the service. Do hope it keeps going!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Millie

Thanks Yogalady, had forgotten about this place and headed in on Friday night with a couple of pals and the food was as good as I had remembered.
    The setting is fairly dodgy mind but couldn't fault the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

do they serve beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭PatsyStone

They do serve beer.

I agree, great restaurant and the owners are lovely, I felt really welcome any night I have gone. It used to be much more expensive but they've come down a lot in price and I think the set meals are well worth it. And the food is delicious!

Advertisement