Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Bungie Forums

• 05-05-2010 2:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭

They are terrible. No organisation what so ever. Its impossible to find a specific thread. And as soon as you post something in a thread its already on the second page.

They seriously need more moderators there to lock threads too the amount of absolute crap thats posted again and again is unreal.

My did a little test on the forums, specifically the reach beta forum, which is a huge list containing about 683 pages of threads. Started at the first page and took a note of some of the threads that were there. Then he continued to go through the pages. 2, 3, 4 etc. Most of the threads were on every page, in the time it took to load the next page of threads the ones he was tracking were already on the next page.

How do bungie get any info from this system at all...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

They don't, they use it as a means for players to get their rage out :P. I rarely use the forums there for the simple reason very little construction comes out of it. I tried to use it for clan recruitment, but the threads don't bump, so what's the ****ing point. In all honesty, you're more likely to get constructive feedback and debates on boards, xbox.com or even gamebattles.com than you are on the fanboi ridden, idiocy infested backwater that is the bungie.net forums.

(embarresingly I posted their yesterday :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

They do use it for feedback too though, ive been on it a bit today looking at all the rage threads, theyre unreal... so funny...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Ya but they use only 5% of what is actually put on there. As well as that, only the controversial threads get any feedback. Any with some constructive criticism is usually ignored.

Advertisement