Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which member of "Friends" would you like the most?

Options
  • 05-05-2010 4:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Mine would be Ross :) He's cute, and funny. How about you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

I hate them all equally. I'd bang Aniston til xmas tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭ilovebiology

I don't see what is so attractive with her, I don't think she is attractive at all??

she's better looking than Ross anyway :rolleyes:

Absurdum wrote: »
    she's better looking than Ross anyway :rolleyes:

Haha! I'm a girl! I don't see what the fuss is about her at all though. Her and Angelina Jolie?? She looks like a fish. I like Ross the most, soo cute :p
    Best episode where he can't get his leather trousers back on, or the one where he gets sprayed with fake tan! I can't sleep I'm so bored!

Her and Angelina Jolie??

yes plz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Any of them in the first few series, none by the end. Especially not Monica CANNED-LAUGHTER-ISN'T-ENOUGH-TO-SIGNPOST-MY-JOKES-SO-I'D-BETTER-SHOUT-AS-WELL Gellar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Ross?????? Jesus he's the most annoying out of all of them. Constantly whinging about something.

Tilt Gone wrote: »
    Ross?????? Jesus he's the most annoying out of all of them. Constantly whinging about something.

Ah he is funny....cute is more important though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭larchielads

funny how i came across this thread i got an email from a girl called rachel green. no word of a lie, she works in the waterford citizen information centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I'd take the looks of Rachel, the culinary skills of Monica and the personality of Phoebe. Yes please. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

^in ur pants?

OP, Ross is a muppet. The only acceptable answer is Joey coz he gets his hole regularly with hot chicks.

The exact same prinicpal is to be said about How I Met Your Mother. Ted Moseby - complete cnut.
    Barney Stinson - Acceptable. even if he has the real-life ghey.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

I don't see what is so attractive with her, I don't think she is attractive at all??

Why ya askin' me?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Any of them in the first few series, none by the end. Especially not Monica CANNED-LAUGHTER-ISN'T-ENOUGH-TO-SIGNPOST-MY-JOKES-SO-I'D-BETTER-SHOUT-AS-WELL Gellar

I KNOW!

P.S: How YOU doin' ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Tilt Gone

Ah he is funny....cute is more important though :p

Ah yes cute in the pathetic "i feel sorry for you kind of way"
    Seriously though he'd wreck your head after a week of listening to him moan.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ross is hilarious.

I don't give a **** what other people say, Friends was a great show. TV snobs can piss off. If you don't find it funny, fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

mmmmm Monica.

Courteney Cox Arquette, liked her since I saw her(as a much younger girl) in the audience on a Bruce Springsteen video, Dancing in the dark 1984.
    mmmmm Courteney

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭OI

Could this thread be ANY MORE 1994? (bangs closed fists together sideways twice at OP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

ross does my head in, hes so whiney

i really like chandler

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

What's the full thread title?
    Which memeber of "Friends" would you like [to ...] the most?

be? shag? strangle with a USB cable?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I think the bald guy with the Goatee is cool...

oh wait... you don't mean my friends?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Aniston has to be one of the greatest over actoresses ever. Phoebe does my head in. Ross I can just about put up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Chandler.

I like sarcastic characters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Is there no school today or something?

Anyway, Aniston was the hottest for the first few years. Cox was the hottest for the last few.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

stovelid wrote: »
    Chandler.

I like sarcastic characters.

You don't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,984 ✭✭✭✭bnt

I think this thread partly explains the genius of the show's casting: rather than try to create one or two "everymen", they created an ensemble cast of six that had something for everyone. The previous poster who wanted to pick the best bits of Rachel, Monica or Phoebe gets it. It nearly didn't happen, too - Lisa Kudrow actually started working on Frasier as Roz Doyle, but wasn't quite right and left before filming started.

It's not just about eye candy, either. For example: I had a career in IT that was going nowhere, so I could identify with Chandler's concerns. Doesn't mean I wanted to be Chandler ... :eek:

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

I liked Kramer the best. I loved the way he'd just pop by the apartment and say something wacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭nehpets10

bnt wrote: »
    I think this thread partly explains the genius of the show's casting: rather than try to create one or two "everymen", they created an ensemble cast of six that had something for everyone. The previous poster who wanted to pick the best bits of Rachel, Monica or Phoebe gets it. It nearly didn't happen, too - Lisa Kudrow actually started working on Frasier as Roz Doyle, but wasn't quite right and left before filming started.

It's not just about eye candy, either. For example: I had a career in IT that was going nowhere, so I could identify with Chandler's concerns. Doesn't mean I wanted to be Chandler ... :eek:

Wow! What you're saying is... a tv show was made to appeal to it's viewers :eek:

mind = blown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

bnt wrote: »
    .... Doesn't mean I wanted to be Chandler ... :eek:

I bet you did a little bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

A thread about Friends.

Jesus wept.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Is this thread for real?

Advertisement