Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man City Away - Match Thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

still getting text messages off people congratulating me on last night. i swear some people must think i got the goal!

mad that these same people slated me week in week out a year and a half ago when we were BOTTOM of the table.

on a dampner i think big tom was a very lucky lad to not get sent off last night. only negative from the game.

really excited for next season now. cant wait for the qualifing rounds and would love to get over for a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE game at white hart lane!!!!!

i think a lot of the teams are happy we got the forth spot cos realistically if city had champions league what is to stop them spending millions of millions of pounds on players and they would all go cos they play in europes premier competition and in one of the best leagues......

anyway..

come on you spurs

Advertisement