Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent- Ticket available for Citeh classic

Options
  • 05-05-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

I'm in Dublin at work. My ticket (for which I paid a ridiculaous amount on onlineticketexpress), is in Manchester with a guy named Darren. The airport is closed and will not re-open today. In short, I'm buggered.
    I would like to see the ticket, which is for the spurs end, go to a good home. Of course, I'd love to get paid for it, but more importantly I wannt to see the bloody thing used. Spread the word, and let's make something happen today.
    Pat (Wendell)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Time is an issue here. If anyone has a likely candidate, [number removed for privacy sake, PM therecklessone for contact details].

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I'm in Dublin at work. My ticket (for which I paid a ridiculaous amount on onlineticketexpress), is in Manchester with a guy named Darren. The airport is closed and will not re-open today. In short, I'm buggered.
    I would like to see the ticket, which is for the spurs end, go to a good home. Of course, I'd love to get paid for it, but more importantly I wannt to see the bloody thing used. Spread the word, and let's make something happen today.
    Pat (Wendell)

Sorry to hear that Pat, absolute stinker mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

Good news (of a sort). Ronan found someone who is using the ticket-proper fan. At least there won't be an empty seat. Am debating whether to watch it in town in tom Mayes, in Wexford in Maggie May's or at home with my 9yo yid son.
    If there's any karma, not only will we win tonight, but Arsenal will get the tummy bug, lose to fulham, and we'll steal third from them. You can thank me if it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

at least the ticket in in a good yidd fans hands. one more voice in the crowd, we need the support!

hope your not too much outta pocket wendell.

as you say you deserve some good karma. lets not be greedy i would be happy with 4th. 3rd would be a dream come true but id still consider 4th a very success story

Advertisement