Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car parking near Odyssey

Options
  • 05-05-2010 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to a show in the odyssey arena and I'm trying to figure out where to park. I know the Odyssey has a car park but in case it is full I wanted to know where else to park.
    Does anyone know of any late night/24hr car parks nearby?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Paul4As

If your show is said to begin at 8pm say...if you get to the Odyssey for half 7 I'd say you'd easily get a parking spot in its car park!
    I used to go to the Odyssey loads of times for concerts a few years ago....I never had any problems with its car park being full...though I was always there prior to 7:30pm!!! It supposedly has 1500 spots!!!
    Loads of people park on Sydenham Road for free...a few hundred easily as its a huge road...I'm sure a few others park the opposite side of the River Lagan and walk across the Lagan Weir...there always seems to be quite a lot walking on it on concert nights!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

normally there is a huge queue to get into the parking at the odyssey, but there is loads of spaces. I would plan to be there earlier.

there is a carpark just pass the odyssey entrance, on the right hand side after you pass the under bridges. - (see map). i parked here a few months back - the gates didnt go down, but it says they should on the sign..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

You can always park on the city centre streets on the other side of the river and walk over at the bridge at the Lagan weir. It's only a 10-15 minute walk plus you can have a few scoops in bars on the way (eg McHughes, The Lifeboat)

Advertisement