Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RDS Simmonscourt

Options
  • 05-05-2010 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭

Double check before tomorrow!!

I know they're right beside eachother, but is Simmonscourt the one where Funderland is?! And where normally UCD Summer exams are held? as opposed to where the Christmas exams were

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭greenbicycle

thats the one, god are the exams on already?? so glad im done with UCD exams! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Yep, that's right. Have to say, I much prefer Simmonscourt to the Main Hall or Industries Hall. And both are WAY better than that crappy Blackrock exam centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

While on the issue of Simonscourt, are ya able to leave nikes down there? Am guessing so, but will probably have to pay:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

Mushy wrote: »
    are ya able to leave nikes down there?:

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,391 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

:rolleyes:

Sorry for ever making a spelling mistake. I will strive to be perfect like you from now on!

I meant bikes by the way people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Like A Fox

Pay to leave a bike? Don't be mad! Everyone just ties theirs up to the fence.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

Like A Fox wrote: »
    Pay to leave a bike? Don't be mad! Everyone just ties theirs up to the fence.
    Or tosses it into a bush because, "No one will ever steal that piece of crap!"

Whoever you were, you lifted my spirits about the exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Arpa

I showed up at the one where the eXmas eXams were, only to be greeted by a "Trinity Exams" sign. Kick in the nads. Had to leg it down to Funderland place in the rain. I could have sworn I saw them smoking pipes, drinking cognac and wearing tweed as I turned my collar to the wind and the rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

Arpa wrote: »
    I showed up at the one where the eXmas eXams were, only to be greeted by a "Trinity Exams" sign. Kick in the nads. Had to leg it down to Funderland place in the rain. I could have sworn I saw them smoking pipes, drinking cognac and wearing tweed as I turned my collar to the wind and the rain.

me too ^5

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Is there a big area free for study in simmons court like there was at the main hall?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭RichTea

Is there a big area free for study in simmons court like there was at the main hall?

There is indeed. It's glorious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I walked into the Trinity exams by accident on Tuesdays, ooops. Was embarrassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

I dislike Simmonscourt. Big smelly cow shed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

I dislike Simmonscourt. Big smelly cow shed.

Ahh, I was wondering what that smell was.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

:eek:ok, dopey here!
    can someone please tell me exactly where the simmonscourt hall is, have exam at 9 in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

It's right here.

Advertisement