Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deposit needed for cheap summer rent houses?

Options
  • 05-05-2010 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hello all.

When you get a house for the three summer months at the really cheap rate do the landlords look for much of a deposit??

Any info greatly appreciated! thank you!:pac::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

It is usually just a months rent, or at least it is like that with my landlord.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

I've had the same expierience every summer usually €500(or whatever 1 month is) deposit between everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭luosymnisiAZIBI

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭MmmmmCheese

Hmm where does one find info on these houses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

The accommodation office will have a booklet out early next week with info on all the houses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭DaveR1

I am living in a house in milford grange at the moment and I'm staying for the summer. There are another few rooms still available. Rent of 130 a month

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Xxhaylsxx

Rooms still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭DaveR1

Ya!!!
    PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

The communications officer sent an e-mail week 15-ish with both the accommodation list for next year and summer houses that listed both the cost of deposit and rent per week/month. This should have been sent to all students afaik.

Advertisement