Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS Car Carrier

• 05-05-2010 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Owing to injury/acting the boll*x I'll be off the road this summer therefore selling a few things if anyone's interested,

one halfords car/bike carrier suitable for hatchbacks only. A3, Astra, Megane etc. (i.e. The strap type) used twice at most and in perfect condition

one halfords bike wall mount suitable for up to three bikes, never used.

In Dublin's Northside and open to any reasonable offers, check out the halfords website first however to check the details etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭rothar man

interested in car carrier.. is it the rear high/low model?

how many bikes will it carry? on northside, can collect.

Thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TheJones

rothar man wrote: »
    interested in car carrier.. is it the rear high/low model?

how many bikes will it carry? on northside, can collect.

Thx

Hello rothar man, cheers for the response, in answer to your question it can carry three bikes comfortably and securely, can't confirm wether it's the high/low model at the moment as sending this off the phone but it's the carrier that puts the bike high over the rear window of a hatchback, the straps are fed through the rear door and beneath the bumper, all padding & straps are in place and the unit can carry road and/or MTB bikes easily.

It's handy for races etc. as normally throw a U-lock around the frame to make sure my bikes didn't go walk about in a carpark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 144 ✭✭rothar man

sounds good

i can do 30 euro if you want rid of it

Well rothar man,
    Bought it for Eur125 less than a year ago but see that its dropped to around 80 in their latest sale, think Eur40 at half price is reasonable considering its good condition etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Would you be able to post a picture of the carrier?

• Advertisement

Hello
    At work so can't post one up but it's the same model advertised on the halfords.ie website suitable for three bikes, not a scratch on it and priced as above for anyone needing a wat to transport their bikes etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

I offer €40
    I can pick it up next week.

Niceone, sounds like a plan, drop us a PM whenever your ready to pick it up,
    Brgds,
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Thanks Dave, good deal and nice to meet you.

No worries, good to meet also and glad your happy with it, hope it brings you many more miles, brgds Dave

• Advertisement
Advertisement