Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will this work??

• 05-05-2010 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I changed my broadband from Esat Bt to Vodafone a few months back and was wondering if I can still use my old router from BT to access the Internet as I find it was better than the one vodafone sent me out. I tried plugging it in but it won't connect up so is there anyway I can change some setting in it maybe to get it to work with my vodafone connection. Its a BT Voyager 2110 http://www.voyager.bt.com/wireless_devices/voyager_2110/product_info.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yes it should work, all the settings should be the same, the only difference will be the username and password (not the router log on username and password). For BT, the username would be something like username@btbb and you would have picked a password. Not sure how it works with Vodafone, but you'd need to change that anyway.

Advertisement