Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masuda Method of Hatching Shinys

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

I'm in a fas course for the next 6 weeks so im trying for a shiny castform using masuda.
    Just cycling up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down through goldenrod...so much fun!!! :P
    I'm breeding with a legit jap spiritomb my bro got from the GTS hatched about 20 so far but i'll keep y'all posted.

Wish me luck...after all that is what its all about! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Reviving this topic as im on another MM run. Vulpix this time. 15 boxs and nothing so far. Just have to delete all these as ive run out of empty boxs

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Rendeva

I'm actually really tempted to try this, but I'll need to figure out which mon to go for first... Definitely not Heracross... Even he isn't manly enough to pull off Magenta...

For your first go, id start with a pokemon that hatches in the least number of steps like magikarp. Make sure you have a pokemon with Magma Armour or similiar to speed up the process.

If you have Black/White the odds are even better of getting a shiny

Finally got my shiny Vulpix on the 969th egg and a coulpe of million steps. Bit of a marathon but worth it. Next up, ponyta!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Congrats! Shiny Ponyta and Rapidash are asweome looking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

i has a not so legit rapidash, tis the sex!

Im really after the blue ponyta. It must be the best shiny evolution line there is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

wobbles wrote: »
    Im really after the blue ponyta. It must be the best shiny evolution line there is

Nah, for me it's the Charmander line, just for Black Charizard :D Either that, or the Metagross line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just hatched my very first shiny ever, well apart from a meowth that I Rnged for. Was going through pearl looking for pokemon to trade over to black and came across some eggs and decided to hatch them, lo and behold a shiny feebas popped out of one :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement