Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia N95 trouble (again)

Options
  • 05-05-2010 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,439 ✭✭✭✭

I love the n95, one of best phones nokia ever made but this is my 2nd time im having trouble with the n95

doing my head in now and genuinely thinking of buying something else

anyway here's my problem, the phone freezes on my alot during wap and after ending phone calls which dont connect

is there any point bringing it to the nokia repair if it's going to keep giving me problems ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Headshot wrote: »
    I love the n95, one of best phones nokia ever made but this is my 2nd time im having trouble with the n95

doing my head in now and genuinely thinking of buying something else

anyway here's my problem, the phone freezes on my alot during wap and after ending phone calls which dont connect

is there any point bringing it to the nokia repair if it's going to keep giving me problems ?
    Best solution is to do a hard reset or update to V 35.0 or do what I did and get a new phone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,439 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Best solution is to do a hard reset or update to V 35.0 or do what I did and get a new phone :D

iv the latest update

what's better than the n95 which doesnt have that touch screen crap

iv the latest update

what's better than the n95 which doesnt have that touch screen crap
    The only crap touch screens are the ones on... crap phones :D

I bought a HTC Desire and i'm absolutely loving it.

If you're absolutely dead set against touch screens then there aren't that many phones better than the N95. IMO I would call it the best alphanumeric keypad based phone out now. If you don't mind a qwerty keyboard then there is the E72 but if you ask me touch screens are the future.

what about the N86 ?

what about the N86 ?
    Forgot about that... ;)

That's an excellent phone as well but it's no different to the N95 8GB in terms of software so it won't feel all that new.

• Advertisement

Forgot about that... ;)

That's an excellent phone as well but it's no different to the N95 8GB in terms of software so it won't feel all that new.

cheer mate

i dont mind it being the same as the nokia n95, but i know where your coming from thou

ill call into the nokia repair shop and see what the story is. it's still in warranty so im going to see could i get a new one or something

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Nokia 5730 if you can find one!

I got one a few months ago after deciding on not wanting a touch screen and physical buttons to push for nokia txting, + it has a flip out qwerty keypad too, great features and a nice phone, probably a little dated but maybe worth a try for a nice non touch screen

-=al=- wrote: »
    Nokia 5730 if you can find one!

I got one a few months ago after deciding on not wanting a touch screen and physical buttons to push for nokia txting, + it has a flip out qwerty keypad too, great features and a nice phone, probably a little dated but maybe worth a try for a nice non touch screen
    That would be a downgrade from an N95 8GB tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Yup a lil' bit, but decent features for a non touchy phone especially nokia, i just don't like their touch screen phones =/

-=al=- wrote: »
    Yup a lil' bit, but decent features for a non touchy phone especially nokia, i just don't like their touch screen phones =/
    Their only good touchscreen phone is the N900, the sole reason for that being is that it runs a completely different OS to regular Nokia phones so it suits touchscreens far better.

Best touch screen phones out at the moment are either Android or Maemo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement