Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teargarden by Kaleidyscope first physical release

Options
  • 05-05-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭

The first EP from Teargarden by Kaleidyscope, Vol. 1: Songs for a Sailor is getting a physical release later this month. It includes a 4-song CD, a vinyl 7" with previously unreleased song and a hand-carved obelisk from the shadows of the Incan ruins in Machu Piccu all packaged in a beautiful collector's silk-screened wooden box.
    http://store.smashingpumpkins.com/

I pre-ordered this, it's not cheap but you do get a bit for your money in some respects (OK not sure about the obelisk but sure it will look kinda cool).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

Ridiculously overpriced for some significantly below par music, although it is a lovely looking package.
    Only one song from it is any use and that is "Song for a Son", i'll stick to the free downloads thanks!

BTW, what is the 'obelisk' supposed to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Irish Halo wrote: »
    a hand-carved obelisk from the shadows of the Incan ruins in Machu Piccu
    Whatever about the music, how does someone carve something from a shadow?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

My interest in SP has waned recently....a lot! Only downloaded the songs there, won't be going much further.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Ya thats a bit too much money for some poor songs imo. Nice packaging though. I see its already out of stock.

Advertisement