Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Tiernan - vicar St

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

Only guessing but official website/fan club/mailing list?
    Did you try that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Rosie_McRose

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Only guessing but official website/fan club/mailing list?
    Did you try that?

Tried his offical site, facebook page, MCD site, googled, but no sign of it anywhere.
    I'm sure I'll get tickets in the main sale but I'd like to get a good table which are always gone in oresales.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

I would've thought he would've decided to play the O2 this time around- I mean didnt he sell something ridiculous like 60,000 tickets to his Vicar gigs alone last time Over 100 shows? He could sell out the O2 several times over with ease and it would be somethint totally new for a comic in Ireland.

I really hope his new show is more like his earlier material. I am sick of him just insulting people to cause controversy - he is truly one of the best comedians there is when he puts his mind to it. More jokes like his first 3 DVD's and not non-stop shouting and screaming about ducks having sex.:rolleyes:

Advertisement