Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

for BOI, where to check my credit card history instantly

Options
  • 05-05-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I have a Master Card credit card issued by BOI but dunno where to check the transactions on line other than just receiving a billing letter monthly.

anybody knows about this? I want to check it on line...

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Do you use online banking with BOI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 zeramiss

Insurgent wrote: »
    Do you use online banking with BOI?
    Yes I do

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭jimoc

with banking online you just click the 'add another account' button, fill out the details and you get sent an activation code in the post.

jimoc wrote: »
    with banking online you just click the 'add another account' button, fill out the details and you get sent an activation code in the post.
    I'm logged in to www.365online.com but I cannot find that kind of button anywhere. can you please let me know where it is? Is it for registering my credit card number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

zeramiss wrote: »
    I'm logged in to www.365online.com but I cannot find that kind of button anywhere. can you please let me know where it is? Is it for registering my credit card number?

These are the options I have:

Nothing for credit cards (though I do have my own credit card registered, i did it many years ago. I think I called them and asked over the phone to add it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

I think i had to call them and they just did it there and then on the phone and was on my account the next time i logged in.

Ste.phen wrote: »
    These are the options I have:

Nothing for credit cards (though I do have my own credit card registered, i did it many years ago. I think I called them and asked over the phone to add it)

Thanks a lot. I will call to add it.

chris85 wrote: »
    I think i had to call them and they just did it there and then on the phone and was on my account the next time i logged in.

Many thanks. I think I will phone them to add it. :)

Advertisement