Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

haha, if I don't get stuck into training post haste I'm gonna start looking a lot more like him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

"post haste"???

Now ya even sound like him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

thought it was more of a Mr. Burns thing tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Just wonderning why Scuba locked this thread,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056116297

I wanted to throw tuppence into the ring just like the old times:D

Also, i know Devore is admin but who invited him over to throw a damp tea cloth over the top of it all???

jtsuited wrote: »
    huh???
    I didn't sign the book of condolences. It was in the reception area in RTE radio and I was doing an interview for pulse that day, so me and Djamel had to make our way through crowds of mourners telling us they were so sorry for our loss.

Sorry, i read into this below that you were in signing the book of condolences, your lack of compassion has ironically redeemed you;)
    jtsuited wrote: »
    and of course the gods of irony had me in the room where his book of condolences was about 10 hours later. Was surreal....very very surreal indeed.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Yeah you do look a lot like Gerry alright.

Gerry adams?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Ah mise it's pretty clear why it was locked. And Dev owns boards so I think he has a right to throw his views in to the discussion!

Ah mise it's pretty clear why it was locked. And Dev owns boards so I think he has a right to throw his views in to the discussion!

Ahh i know really why it was locked, was only dissapointed didnt get my oar in a bit, wasnt questioning Devore wading in as i did say he is admin just asked really was he scouted to intervene?

After all he doesnt be posting regularly abbout Rave music from my time around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Just been reading that other thread and am actually stunned at how it evolved into a bitchfest. I was under the impression everyone got on on this board (for some strange reason) but obviously not the case. Can understand the thread being locked.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Ahh i know really why it was locked, was only dissapointed didnt get my oar in a bit, wasnt questioning Devore wading in as i did say he is admin just asked really was he scouted to intervene?

After all he doesnt be posting regularly abbout Rave music from my time around here.

No idea how he stumbled upon it, no post were reported anyway.

Moving this to the sellotape thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Thought I was going mad there for a second. Knew there was a seperate thread going and suddenly I was in the "Sellotape" thread:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Now I'll have this eternal image of

Johnny:

CRBR005445.jpg

versus Jeff:

nerd.jpg?w=480

No idea how he stumbled upon it, no post were reported anyway.

The all seeing eye

all_seeing_eye.png

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thought it was time for a new thread title :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I just spilt an entire cup of tea over my brand new laptop. Great.

Zascar wrote: »

Ye man that sucks, i hate when i have to go & make another cup of tea after spilling one:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Anyone's water still off?

Came back to the office yesterday after working from home for 2 weeks, there was a dribble in the morning but it's been gone since yesterday afternoon.

Zascar wrote: »

If you turn it off and upside down to let it dry off it should be okay. You don't take sugar do you because that the can be a pain in the arse to get at and can make your keys all sticky.

Ignore the title - he doesn't fall

Anytime I watch clips like that my balls feel like they're trying to retract back into my body.

• Advertisement

I get mild tingles of nausea running from my belly up to my head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I just loosen my bowels and then get on with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hehe, the thread title is so apt given the instruction manual that came with my new set of cheapo earplugs;

*clears throat*
    "A light moistening of the flanges simplifies fitting"

"Clean the flanges with warm water and soft hand soap"

"When clean and dry, reinsert the stem into the flanged tip to the retaining ring"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

LOL, reading through some threads on here for the first time in a while and I see DeVore had to step in.WTF!

loving the thread title as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

joker77 wrote: »
    Ignore the title - he doesn't fall
    this gave me a wierd sensation in my stomach

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Jesus, I don't come home yesterday and I miss all this? Someone should invite buddygunz back, he would have been some craic in that thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Jesus, I don't come home yesterday and I miss all this? Someone should invite buddygunz back, he would have been some craic in that thread.

Yeah it was a good day to be on Boards :D

Advertisement