Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Why raw food? I understand the unprocessed bit but does eating food raw give that much extra benefit? And does that not mean you have to cut out meat or are you veggie already?

(She asks while tucking into a large box of Lily O'Brien chocolates and eating the rememnants of a Christmas gingerbread house)
    I thought it sounded interesting, and looking at what I would be eating on it - I thought it would be good to shift a little bit of weight, and ahem, clean out the system a bit. I'll give it a week and see how I feel.

I'm not a vegetarian, love my meat and fish. I'd eat a good bit of fish - there's a great fishmongers on the street I work - Kish Fish on Bow st - would recommend it for anyone who likes their fish / shellfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Yes, i bet you raging your not in brisbane surfing right now:pac:

(Sorry, infractions may ensue with haste from mods now)

Ah yea, though never liked Brisbane. Sydney boy myself but Northern Queensland is where I'd like to be, up on Magnetic Island *sighs*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

old gregg wrote: »
    Ah yea, though never liked Brisbane. Sydney boy myself but Northern Queensland is where I'd like to be, up on Magnetic Island *sighs*

Mmmm....not sure if the insult i was aiming for has been realised, but just to ensure i meant this,

760223-brisbane-floods.jpg

BXHM0343.jpg

Now the mods can issue yellow card.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

lol. fcukin mental what's going on over there though. proper apocalyptic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

jtsuited wrote: »
    Blasphemy!!!!
    Ah no I hear ya, but I enjoy ranty books, and by gum in his area of expertise there's quite a bit of ranting to be done.

I just get irritated by ranty books. For me it just undermines the argument. If it feels like I'm being preached at I just switch off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

joker77 wrote: »
    I thought it sounded interesting, and looking at what I would be eating on it - I thought it would be good to shift a little bit of weight, and ahem, clean out the system a bit. I'll give it a week and see how I feel.

I'm not a vegetarian, love my meat and fish. I'd eat a good bit of fish - there's a great fishmongers on the street I work - Kish Fish on Bow st - would recommend it for anyone who likes their fish / shellfish.
    Hate that type of dieting. The time and effort is better suited to making more varied dishes. Plus, your body processes food better when it's cooked.

If you want to used weight, cut back on carbs, increase veg intake and eat lean protein.

I just get irritated by ranty books. For me it just undermines the argument.
    hmmmm.... there's a very fine line between a ranty book and a book that rabidly goes after some vitally important issues while ranting.

If it feels like I'm being preached at I just switch off

If only germany had done that when hitler was on the podium giving it socks:pac:

The most you can loose healthily in a week is aout 3 or 4 lbs as far as I know, so with just a diet change it should be less than that, so dont discount it if you don't see any results immediately.

That said, I think the diet is insane :)

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Hate that type of dieting. The time and effort is better suited to making more varied dishes. Plus, your body processes food better when it's cooked.

If you want to used weight, cut back on carbs, increase veg intake and eat lean protein.

this man speaks the truth.
    I lost nearly 7 stone a few years back (and subsequently gained a bit more lol) and the protein thing was the key. By building lean muscle you cut a hell of a lot of fat off with fcuk all effort.

• Advertisement

hmmmm.... there's a very fine line between a ranty book and a book that rabidly goes after some vitally important issues while ranting.

Not really, that definition just depends whether or not you agree with what they are saying.
    If only germany had done that when hitler was on the podium giving it sockspacman.gif

I've a feeling the same will be said after America elects some bible basher like Palin in their next election.

I've a feeling the same will be said after America elects some bible basher like Palin in their next election.

It wont matter really though as it is all just a shop window, the business & markets will dictate the policy regardless of the puppet on display.
    Palin will be used to gain votes from the dumber bible basher yanks that beleive thats what they are getting if they vote for her.

this man speaks the truth.
    I lost nearly 7 stone a few years back (and subsequently gained a bit more lol) and the protein thing was the key. By building lean muscle you cut a hell of a lot of fat off with fcuk all effort.

:eek: Thats the weight of a jockey, your either super thin now or you were a fat bastard then?

:eek: Thats the weight of a jockey, your either super thin now or you were a fat bastard then?

I went from 18 stone to 10.5 stone about 5 years ago.

I need to perform a similar miracle this year!

I went from 18 stone to 10.5 stone about 5 years ago.

I need to perform a similar miracle this year!

May i suggest a great weight loss program,
    1. Find your narcotics dealer,
    2. obtain a half ounce of speed & some acid,
    3. follow the clandestine texts to the all night rave,
    4. sweat from head to toe for 9 hours,
    5. repeat weekly.

Or a Hipster.

OMG!!! Is that where Frankie came from??

May i suggest a great weight loss program,
    1. Find your narcotics dealer,
    2. obtain a half ounce of speed & some acid,
    3. follow the clandestine texts to the all night rave,
    4. sweat from head to toe for 9 hours,
    5. repeat weekly.

something similar worked the last time!

Or a Hipster.

Your watching to many david lynch films!!!

Mmmm....not sure if the insult i was aiming for has been realised, but just to ensure i meant this,
    Now the mods can issue yellow card.

O I got it OK :p. Sounds to me like you are looking for a bit of dominatrix action :D

old gregg wrote: »
    O I got it OK :p. Sounds to me like you are looking for a bit of dominatrix action :D

:eek:

I retract all previous posts relating to brisbane:D

• Advertisement

:eek:

I retract all previous posts relating to brisbane:D
    you've been a naughty boy :D

Heres one for you heathen athiest scientist scum,

Its real see :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Or a Hipster.

The non-regulars on this forum must be like 'who's this Frankie bloke, he sounds like a sap'.

Cue someone saying 'and the regulars too'

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Heres one for you heathen athiest scientist scum,

Its real see :rolleyes:

Beatification? Sounds like a posh way to say your having a ****.

The non-regulars on this forum must be like 'who's this Frankie bloke, he sounds like a sap'.

Cue someone saying 'and the regulars too'

exactly. this thread is very informative like that.:p

Haha. Double Zing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

"I'm Rick James, b1tch!"

http://ninjabug.org/images/posty/2011-01-14/teamdomino.jpg

open it in internet explorer, doesn't work on chrome or firefox for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Just found this today, maybe a few of you were there. Some class viewing, hard to belive it was over a year ago!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

ianuss wrote: »

I get this weird sh1t when I click that link... :confused:
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /images/posty/2011-01-14/teamdomino.jpg on this server.

Apache Server at ninjabug.org Port 80

Seems to have been busy around here the last few days, all sorts of entertainment to be had in various threads...

Advertisement