Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

open it in firefox, doesn't work on chrome for whatever reason.

now it doesn't work on firefox either, just checked internet explorer and it works there.......weird.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

ianuss wrote: »
    now it doesn't work on firefox either, just checked internet explorer and it works there.......weird.

Nah I got it now with firefox, initially with Safari and didn't work but fine now with Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

ianuss wrote: »

Its a conspiracy

Eddie Ere wrote: »
    Its a conspiracy

......either God or Fianna Fail I'd say.

• Advertisement

Drinking alcoholic beverages with antibiotics...

I rarely have had need to take antibiotics but had to this week... two glasses of wine tonight feel more like at least a bottle. That said, I haven't drank since last weekend and prior to that drank every night for about 3 weeks so could be that too.

Anyway, I fckin love Friday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

the antibiotic's not flagyl by any chance scuba?

No Augmentum, or something like that... the packet is in the kitchen and I'm fcked if I'm going down to check the spelling :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

No Augmentum, or something like that... the packet is in the kitchen and I'm fcked if I'm going down to check the spelling :D

Augmentin, your bog standard antibiotic.

Augmentin, your bog standard antibiotic.

Yes, for a bog standard chest infection.

• Advertisement

Yes, for a bog standard chest infection.

Well, its one of the milder ones out there so you're not in pieces after taking them. You shouldn't feel sick from drinking with them, just slightly more pissed

Well, its one of the milder ones out there so you're not in pieces after taking them. You shouldn't feel sick from drinking with them, just slightly more pissed

Yeah basically that alright, surprised at the difference though after just a couple of glasses of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

jtsuited wrote: »
    the antibiotic's not flagyl by any chance scuba?

Some of the reviews of that are hilarious. Warning! Warning! Do not drink with this. Never ever ever drink when you're on this.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

It had to be done

Some of the reviews of that are hilarious. Warning! Warning! Do not drink with this. Never ever ever drink when you're on this.

yeah it's gas stuff alright. but seriously, don't ever ever drink with it.

Sounds like a dare tbh.......what are the likely side effects?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Challenge-accepted.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Challenge-Accepted-HD-1

Zascar wrote: »
    It had to be done

I much preferred when the thread title was an actual quote.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

You're prob right.

Suggestions on a postcard please!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

You're prob right.

Here ya go..... :D
    I much preferred when the thread title was an actual quote.

• Advertisement

You're prob right.

I'm not a rapist but....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

Drinking alcoholic beverages with antibiotics...

I rarely have had need to take antibiotics but had to this week... two glasses of wine tonight feel more like at least a bottle. That said, I haven't drank since last weekend and prior to that drank every night for about 3 weeks so could be that too.

Anyway, I fckin love Friday night!

Haha, I'm on Augmentin this week as well - I had a good few pints last night which wasn't a good idea, I'm in absolute bits today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Mad show on BBC3 at the moment - How drugs work : Ecstasy. Shows how it works, what it does, with talks from doctors etc, very interesting.

Heh, it even has people testing MDMA in the US. The tester has to give his opinion on how trusting the people in certain photo's look, but he keeps talking about how it's weird being in a little room and how he'd prefer to be at a party dancing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I've just found out that Noradrenaline is what makes eyes dilate and jaws clench!

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001496.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I'm not a rapist but....

Genius!

Current title is apt haha, all the new vinyl heads remind of the smug alert episode in southpark

It does sound bloody great though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UdmYInXplY

Feckin youtube

Well look who the cat dragged in!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

SuprSi wrote: »
    Mad show on BBC3 at the moment - How drugs work : Ecstasy. Shows how it works, what it does, with talks from doctors etc, very interesting.

Heh, it even has people testing MDMA in the US. The tester has to give his opinion on how trusting the people in certain photo's look, but he keeps talking about how it's weird being in a little room and how he'd prefer to be at a party dancing!

Is it accurate or just a load of biased shíte? Might watch it.

anyone know a way for watching the bbc iplayer on a mac? ex-pat shield is windows only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭acman

anyone know a way for watching the bbc iplayer on a mac? ex-pat shield is windows only.

http://hackedcabletv.com/

• Advertisement

acman wrote: »

hmmm....that plugin thingy is an exe?

Advertisement