Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Yeah seen that, so cringe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

http://finegael2011.com/valentine.asp

Check this out on Valentine’s Day… seriously these cüntnuggets are going to be running this country. Think about it…
    a little bit of sick came up :eek:

I see the Boards deals advertisement is offering a €35 Brazilian wax deal, have any of the lads availed? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

old gregg wrote: »
    I see the Boards deals advertisement is offering a €35 Brazilian wax deal, have any of the lads availed? :p

€35 for a Brazilian is a bit much, you could get a Romanian for €20.

ianuss wrote: »
    €35 for a Brazilian is a bit much, you could get a Romanian for €20.
    I'd have 'Big Issues' with a Romanian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

http://finegael2011.com/valentine.asp

Check this out on Valentine’s Day… seriously these cüntnuggets are going to be running this country. Think about it…
    old gregg wrote: »
    a little bit of sick came up :eek:

Blood drained from my head, i honestly cannot beleive that is for real.

I said it in the past long ago & as much as it kills me to say it i think FG will be worse than FF:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Did you hear Michael Martin doing a Chinese accent on the news…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

I said it in the past long ago & as much as it kills me to say it i think FG will be worse than FF:mad:

It's frightening to think Enda is going to be in-charge, what a plank .

5 way debate should be Interesting tonight! I hope Gerry does better this time around, or there will be plenty of face-palms:)

It's frightening to think Enda is going to be in-charge, what a plank .

5 way debate should be Interesting tonight! I hope Gerry does better this time around, or there will be plenty of face-palms:)

Well put it this way, when enda becomes Taoiseach every time you see him on the TV before he even opens his mouth it will be a facepalm.

Perhaps the TV companies should consider having his voice blanked out like gerrys was in the 80's.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I can't believe that FG Valentines stuff, feckin dickheads!

Here is some conspiracy theory stuff to chew over... media/mind control.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571

• Advertisement

I can't believe that FG Valentines stuff, feckin dickheads!

Here is some conspiracy theory stuff to chew over... media/mind control.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3571

Dont have time to read through that just now but will save the link for tomorrow, its a very interesting subject alright, subliminal advertising was used in the 50's and 60's in cinemas & was banned subsequently, wonder how much time & effort was allocated to it by the media companies after that.

I see aldous huxley is one of the first names mentioned, i have read the doors of perception by him, but not a brave new world.

I think the subject though can be reclaimed back from being just a conspiracy theory as it certainly was being used in the past, the question is just how much of it do the media actually conduct today & how different has it become from what it was 50 years ago?

Dont have time to read through that just now but will save the link for tomorrow, its a very interesting subject alright, subliminal advertising was used in the 50's and 60's in cinemas & was banned subsequently, wonder how much time & effort was allocated to it by the media companies after that.

I see aldous huxley is one of the first names mentioned, i have read the doors of perception by him, but not a brave new world.

I think the subject though can be reclaimed back from being just a conspiracy theory as it certainly was being used in the past, the question is just how much of it do the media actually conduct today & how different has it become from what it was 50 years ago?

The guy who wrote the article actually points out that most of it is proven and as such not really in the realms of conspiracy theory which I tend to agree with. I don't think however there is an actual 'ruling elite' who meet once a month or whatever to discuss how the world goes round in order to line their pockets, but I've no doubts about the power of PR and advertising and its ability to shape nations so to speak...

The guy who wrote the article actually points out that most of it is proven and as such not really in the realms of conspiracy theory which I tend to agree with. I don't think however there is an actual 'ruling elite' who meet once a month or whatever to discuss how the world goes round in order to line their pockets, but I've no doubts about the power of PR and advertising and its ability to shape nations so to speak...

Like i said, i just glanced over it..........wonder was there anything hidden amongst the words, pics & ads there to over power my mind:eek::D

Like i said, i just glanced over it..........wonder was there anything hidden amongst the words, pics & ads there to over power my mind:eek::D

Yeah noticed that alright, kinda funny reading it and seeing various ads flashing around the place!

Anyway, I'm off to 'cartoon myself', apparently its free :pac:

Perhaps the TV companies should consider having his voice blanked out like gerrys was in the 80's.

They should use either Pee-wee Herman or Joan Burton's voice.

starting to think similar :mad: someone tell me that their site has been hacked again and its a p1ss take..

Gerry Adams got pwned tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Gerry Adams got pwned tonight!

He wasn't great alright. Although he certainly said the right things for the people that he was preaching to.

His ideas are too simplistic, but that said, maybe it needs to be broken down into simple black and white issues.

Adams hasn't got a clue. He went in there with a few stock quotes, phrases and points but he wasn't able to intelligently expand on any of them. But in saying that, I do agree that he knew who was speaking to tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

He was all about the 'citizens' wasn't he? Martin is a right sly smug fúcker, Gilmore is all bluster, and Kenny is just beige. Gormless John was measured but he must know the end is nigh

• Advertisement

A friend's Facebook: SF robbed the banks, FF robbed the people, I know who I'm voting for

Kenny looked so uncomfortable in the debate and I thought he was terrible but all of them were tbf. Adams is operating with make believe economics and Gilmore's only argument was they didn't back the guarantee. Gormley was saying goodbye and Martin is basically just trying to punch holes in the others arguments to deflect from his own involvement in the govt.

joker77 wrote: »
    He was all about the 'citizens' wasn't he? Martin is a right sly smug fúcker, Gilmore is all bluster, and Kenny is just beige. Gormless John was measured but he must know the end is nigh

Martin was fairly savy alright - I quite enjoyed his low blow at Adams and fraud. And I actually thought Gormley was good, it's just a shame he has zero credibility after doing fcuk all while in govt.

I'm still really undecided on who to vote for. I've ruled out FF & SF but there's not much to choose from beyond that unfortunately. Enda Kenny is a plonker and Joan Burton is a clown. I mean, It's just a case of trying to find a lesser evil at this stage.

I mean, It's just a case of trying to find a lesser evil at this stage.

That's really the case at the moment...

After voting green last time, that's it for me and parties now for a while. Either independent or united left alliance

frontline.jpg

That's really the case at the moment...
    It really is difficult to choose. Quite depressing actually.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    It really is difficult to choose. Quite depressing actually.

These guys will cheer you up. The new Scandavian Beach Boys:

These guys will cheer you up. The new Scandavian Beach Boys:

They're like a cross between Teenage Fan Club and The Thrills.

• Advertisement

They're like a cross between Teenage Fan Club and The Thrills.

Well, somebody's obviously not facing the sun...

Advertisement