Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

harsea8 wrote: »
    Pretty cool that the US government would invest that much money to prove that E's are good ;)

Ye about time governments were swaying away from the "all drugs are bad mmkay?" mentality and actually looking for proof. The only story I've ever read of long term damage is some guy who had taken something like 2-4 pills average a day for the last 15 years which is a once off case. His memory, concentration and responses were ****ed but how many people do you know taking multiple pills a day for 15 years eh? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

RMD wrote: »
    Ye about time governments were swaying away from the "all drugs are bad mmkay?" mentality and actually looking for proof. The only story I've ever read of long term damage is some guy who had taken something like 2-4 pills average a day for the last 15 years which is a once off case. His memory, concentration and responses were ****ed but how many people do you know taking multiple pills a day for 15 years eh? :pac:

jonnny?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

deadmau5ss-tattoo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Kind of confirms people's belief that Deadmau5 is a load of arse...

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Saw this in YLYL, had to repost:
    Cbu.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Ah c'mon Colly.

memes-mcdonalds.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

nowhere near as funny as the 'a real man loves his woman every day of the month one'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I'd like to see people's take on this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-12070508

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

bear grylls is a toss, i'd love to see him go head to survival head with ray mears

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

BaZmO* wrote: »
    jonnny?
    no doubt a lot sharper and smarter than you my friend, i don't deny i have taken a lot of drugs over the course of many years but thankfully they never done me any harm in the long run which is more i can say for some:p

duty_calls.png

jonnny68 wrote: »
    no doubt a lot sharper and smarter than you my friend, i don't deny i have taken a lot of drugs over the course of many years but thankfully they never done me any harm in the long run which is more i can say for some:p

Ok jonnny. If ya say so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

francois wrote: »
    bear grylls is a toss, i'd love to see him go head to survival head with ray mears

Couldn't agree more. Bear grylls is a massive twat.

You could put Ray Mears anywhere in the world and he would knock together a fire, a bed, some candle holders and some shelves. Plus he's fat, so you know he's good at finding food. In short, he's a legend.

He runs survival courses over in England the odd time......I was tempted once but then I quickly remembered that I hate the outdoors....and it's a bit boy scouty and ghey.....and I hate the outdoors.

Haha. So why were you tempted? Alcohol?

Haha. So why were you tempted? Alcohol?

Dunno, there's just something about an overweight grown man in tight, small khaki pants that rings my bell :)

Joking aside, I'd love to be able do some of the sh1t he does. It's awesome watching him make a kayak out of a tree and a small axe.....or a small village out of bamboo. I'm not a huge TV fan but I'd happily watch his shows for hours.

Ha. I love watching his shows too, something really calming about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

francois wrote: »

im not really familiar with ray mears, does he unnecessarily drink his own piss and hop into animal carcasses

im not really familiar with ray mears, does he unnecessarily drink his own piss and hop into animal carcasses

Absolutely not. He dines incredibly well. One time, in bandcamp, he was in Vietnam......he set-up some net in a stream and caught shrimp. The same episode he made a full sized kitchen table out of bamboo. He also made a raised bed structure so he didn't have to sleep on the ground.

I don't believe in God, but I believe in Ray Mears.

• Advertisement

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I've a thing this week for watching people beat other people up on youtube, especially in a heroic fashion.

And another, I can't believe how long the guy at the door holds back from the abuse he's getting.

That first one is really really old. What was the story though? A happy slap gone wrong?

As for the second one, that was a ridiculous amount of time to take that amount of abuse, but once he let loose he let loose with some serious ninja sh1t! Had to replay it a few times just to see the punch. But fairplay, the twat deserved it. And it was a left that knocked him out. And I love the way the other guy closes the gate, "No beef with me mate!" :)

That first one is really really old. What was the story though? A happy slap gone wrong?

As for the second one, that was a ridiculous amount of time to take that amount of abuse, but once he let loose he let loose with some serious ninja sh1t! Had to replay it a few times just to see the punch. But fairplay, the teat deserved it. And I love the way the other guy closes the gate, "No beef with me mate!" :)

The first one looks like two drunk muppets and one must have just given a happy slap as you say, I assume not expecting to have the sh1t knocked out of them in response!

Yeah I don't know how the fkc he took that for so long, especially with how clear his ability was once he decided to unleash - the way he stood with his arms in front though looked like he hadn't much fear and knew he able to handle the guy.

Yeah the skinhead should've copped the Bruce Lee stance, but then again he didn't seem the brightest.

And another, I can't believe how long the guy at the door holds back from the abuse he's getting.

Your one on the left would have him http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2011/02/world_press_photo_winners.html#photo14

Yeah the skinhead should've copped the Bruce Lee stance, but then again he didn't seem the brightest.

True, and adds to the charm of seeing him getting a smack like that.

ianuss wrote: »

Ha, cut of them - with the traditional dresses and everything, mad looking. Wouldn't fancy a scrap though.

• Advertisement

Scuba did you say you did martial arts?

On another note, fvckin depressing watching our future leader on VB. Healy-Rae up next...should be fun. :rolleyes:

Advertisement