Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Scuba did you say you did martial arts?

On another note, fvckin depressing watching our future leader on VB. Healy-Rae up next...should be fun. :rolleyes:

Yeah just started back in the last 7 months or so, had a 4 year break with the arrival of kids!

TV off tonight for me, my head is going to explode with the countries woes and my own indecision as to who I'm going to vote for.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah just started back in the last 7 months or so, had a 4 year break with the arrival of kids!

TV off tonight for me, my head is going to explode with the countries woes and my own indecision as to who I'm going to vote for.
    What type?

Yeah, head is wrecked too. Extremely hard to decide.

What type?

Yeah, head is wrecked too. Extremely hard to decide.

Its a traditional Japanese art called Bujinkan, not that well known really, it includes various old schools of Ninjutsu. Its good for a bit of stress relief for a few hours per week!

http://www.bujinkan.ie/budo.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I think if anyone stumbles across any incidences of Fiachra's Law they should post them here. Here's one:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70788790&postcount=39

Also, new study says ecstasy is grand, and all the other studies were ****e:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2011/feb/19/ecstasy-harm-brain-new-study

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I've a thing this week for watching people beat other people up on youtube, especially in a heroic fashion.

I remember seeing a thread over on the cool vids & pix thread with laods of these - specifcally lots of bullys getting their asses kicked. That second one above it brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

ianuss wrote: »
    I'm not a huge TV fan but I'd happily watch his shows for hours.
    Ha. I love watching his shows too, something really calming about it.

Do like Ray Mears also, have most if not all on the HD, what i do like more but dont have any recorded yet is Tribe

Some serious moments in that series that would have Ray mears & Bear grylls sitting in the corner trembling hugging each other:D

Do like Ray Mears also, have most if not all on the HD, what i do like more but dont have any recorded yet is Tribe

Some serious moments in that series that would have Ray mears & Bear grylls sitting in the corner trembling hugging each other:D
    Bruce Parry is the shizzle. He really goes for it. Although he has the weirdest smile ever. Reminds me of Troy McClure.

His news serious is good but not as good as Tribe. The new one is more about documenting the Arctic and the radical changes it's currently going through, whereas Tribe was more about immersing himself in the ways and culture of the different Tribes around the world.

Blizzard: Race To The Pole was excellent too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭francois

tribe is great-Parry really goes for it, I remember one episde where he partook in a shaman ritual, and drank some strong hallucinogen, he was savagely off his nut, rambling to his camera.

francois wrote: »
    tribe is great-Parry really goes for it, I remember one episde where he partook in a shaman ritual, and drank some strong hallucinogen, he was savagely off his nut, rambling to his camera.

Yep seen that one alright, one other one was when there was a threat from a neighbouring tribe & it was explained that if they succeeded in killing one of them in battle that they would eat the body:eek:

• Advertisement

Yeah that was brilliant. Apparently the hallucinogen affects the part of the brain that deals with regret and he got a good smack of the guilt hammer about one of his exes.

I remember seeing something similar with Tony Wilson and a couple of C-listers, where they were brought to some tribe in the middle of nowhere (think it was Finglas West) and they partook in some of the local hallucinogenics. Most of them went on a mad one, think it was your wan Jo Guest that got the worst of it, ranting and raving and calling for her mother. Tony Wilson on the other hand, just grabbed a bottle of water and his walkman, looked at the camera and said as cool as you like, "I'm off back to my hammock to listen to some sounds" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Did that not happen in all the episodes? I think he did it just for the drugs. And that smile is well weird, like a paedophile Mona Lisa…

mona_lisa.jpg

Yep seen that one alright, one other one was when there was a threat from a neighbouring tribe & it was explained that if they succeeded in killing one of them in battle that they would eat the body:eek:

Yeah we had that with some of the tribes from Harmonstown growing up too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Here's something for the snobs to peruse http://www.wmtgw.com/2011-state-of-the-dj-address/

ianuss wrote: »
    Here's something for the snobs to peruse http://www.wmtgw.com/2011-state-of-the-dj-address/

Lots of it reminded me of that scene in Human Traffic taking the piss out of saying 'it's not what it used to be'. Some decent points though. The problem is the punters though, not those involved IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Listen to Enda Daworld falling over traffic cones http://www.finegael2011.com/game/

My god, is there something i am missing about this post?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70608834&postcount=9077

I mean 264 thanks!!!!!!.........its total sh.ite.

My god, is there something i am missing about this post?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70608834&postcount=9077

I mean 264 thanks!!!!!!.........its total sh.ite.

It's fúcking legend! Brilliant! 265 thanks now!

It's fúcking legend! Brilliant! 265 thanks now!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am either missing something or your just as sad as the rest of them.

• Advertisement

This is a brilliant one:

lil'bug wrote: »
    naughty-memes-oh-winston.jpg

You're getting old Mise. It's what the kids are into these days.....well the nerdy ones anyway

You're getting old Mise. It's what the kids are into these days.....well the nerdy ones anyway

So that both music & humor that has gone sh.ite with time,:( oh dear:D

So that both music & humor that has gone sh.ite with time,:( oh dear:D

And grammar

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am either missing something or your just as sad as the rest of them.

Well, this election campaign has had me feeling quite down for a while…

And grammar

Could i get away with saying i was using gangsta talk?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Have to say - that 'You Laugh You Lose' thread with the Problem?, Forever Alone etc memes keeps me mightily entertained

Could i get away with saying i was using gangsta talk?:D

Well you're living in Walkinstown, so yeah, probably. ;)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm not usually into those type of cartoon strips but that one was pretty funny. That thread is brilliant though. I have not looked at it in ages but there goes the end of my working day!

This is brilliant:
    163397d1297319622-funny-strange-random-pics-110207_001.jpg

This one is pretty freaky:

C4RDU.jpg

• Advertisement

Zascar wrote: »
    This is brilliant:
    163397d1297319622-funny-strange-random-pics-110207_001.jpg
    I didn't get that one. :confused:

Zascar wrote: »
    This one is pretty freaky: