Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

This was posted over on after hours, though it was very funny meself:D

drunk-octopus.jpg
    Good one... and this..
    woahf.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

5528_americans...jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Pearl harbour pic

Retarded yanks living in their little bubble blown around them that somehow think the bombing of a military base in hawaii 60 years ago means the japanese deserve this disaster.

Well all i can say is if Karma is real for japans actions back then the people of the USA are in for one seriously hard time for all the misery they have imposed all over the globe.

Legacy of misery & suffering at the hands of the USA

Forgot to mention the extermination of the native people of america,

Natives extermination

Retarded yanks living in their little bubble blown around them that somehow think the bombing of a military base in hawaii 60 years ago means the japanese deserve this disaster.

Well all i can say is if Karma is real for japans actions back then the people of the USA are in for one seriously hard time for all the misery they have imposed all over the globe.

Legacy of misery & suffering at the hands of the USA

Forgot to mention the extermination of the native people of america,

Natives extermination

Shh, stop talking like that Is mise or else America will give us a volcano or earthquake or something as karmic payback.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Shh, stop talking like that Is mise or else America will give us a volcano or earthquake or something as karmic payback.

Well like i said, if the karma is real then old faithfull in yellowstone is gonna blow the fúck outta a large portion of the USA as payback.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

God bless America, bitches :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Looking forward to this puppy. Thom is a busy boy these days

old gregg wrote: »
    Looking forward to this puppy. Thom is a busy boy these days

Should be good. The Four Tet/Burial single was a cracker.

• Advertisement

Definitely doing this to my car

I got a car full of girls and it's going real swell
    The next stop is the East Side Moteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Been away for a while, just moved over to Jersey for work and haven't fully settled in, but am getting there. Just spotted this while searching for street drummers for some reason. Unbelievable skill.

made a request to join the Electronic Music boards Facebook page.

Can anyone here approve it please:D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

http://vimeo.com/20953476

this was friday. the surfs been like this for the last week and a half. just died down for a few days, thank god. i dont party as much as i used to (that said i wish i went to bloc) but the surf is a good substitute.

just move to france in september. sorted my diet, stopped drinking sun - thurs, doing press ups and pull ups like im 18 again.

im 32 and reborn.

feels farking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

raymann wrote: »
    http://vimeo.com/20953476

this was friday. the surfs been like this for the last week and a half. just died down for a few days, thank god. i dont party as much as i used to (that said i wish i went to bloc) but the surf is a good substitute.

just move to france in september. sorted my diet, stopped drinking sun - thurs, doing press ups and pull ups like im 18 again.

im 32 and reborn.

feels farking good.
    Lovely surf, a bit big for my level though.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Saw this posted on facebook:

There's a "Japan is so far ahead of its time that it's already the end of the world over there" joke here somewhere, but I'm not going to say it.

• Advertisement

Jeff is going to LOVE that

Bit of a stab in the dark - but does anyone here take yoga classes?

I'm looking to start it and was just wondering, are all classes the same etc.?

Guys I know runs a Yoga school: http://www.facebook.com/Outdooryoga His name is matt, really nice guy - and a DJ too, used to run night in shibeen shic.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah yoga is something I've been planning to take up too - I do a routine at home called the 'The Five Tibetan Rites' which is a compressed routine, takes about 10-15 minutes but you should do a stretch/warm-up before too for about 10 mins or so.

If you google 'The Five Tibetan Rites' you will find 95% good reports, the others just question the story behind where they came from but no negatives on the effectiveness - and in fairness you really have to search for anything bad about them. There are also some mad claims that you'll live forever or reverse old age but ignore that side of it... although I did get asked for ID in an off licence the other day :pac:

I do them pretty much every morning before work and have to say I find it a great start to the day - I leave the house with energy instead of dragging my heals... plus I really feel the difference to general fitness levels, hardly in the gym anymore. I do incorporate this with other stretching and exercise so a total of about 45 mins to an hour if I have time.

The below link is a good one with clear descriptions on how to do them, pretty easy once you've got the hang of them...

http://www.lifeevents.org/5-tibetans-energy-rejuvenation-exercises.htm

I would like to take up an actual yoga class too when funds allow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

2.25 is a face that just wants to be punched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Zascar wrote: »
    Guys I know runs a Yoga school: http://www.facebook.com/Outdooryoga His name is matt, really nice guy - and a DJ too, used to run night in shibeen shic.

Yeah, was DJing the basement in September and he was in the upstairs room, dead sound bloke.

Yeah yoga is something I've been planning to take up too - I do a routine at home called the 'The Five Tibetan Rites' which is a compressed routine, takes about 10-15 minutes but you should do a stretch/warm-up before too for about 10 mins or so.

If you google 'The Five Tibetan Rites' you will find 95% good reports, the others just question the story behind where they came from but no negatives on the effectiveness - and in fairness you really have to search for anything bad about them. There are also some mad claims that you'll live forever or reverse old age but ignore that side of it... although I did get asked for ID in an off licence the other day :pac:

I do them pretty much every morning before work and have to say I find it a great start to the day - I leave the house with energy instead of dragging my heals... plus I really feel the difference to general fitness levels, hardly in the gym anymore. I do incorporate this with other stretching and exercise so a total of about 45 mins to an hour if I have time.

The below link is a good one with clear descriptions on how to do them, pretty easy once you've got the hang of them...

http://www.lifeevents.org/5-tibetans-energy-rejuvenation-exercises.htm

I would like to take up an actual yoga class too when funds allow.

Cheers for the info Zascar and Scuba.

I'm already doing exercises 2 & 4 as part of some physio I'm doing at the moment. I think I'm just going to take the plunge and start classes. I got a number for a lady who runs classes close to home, so I'm going to give her a bell tomorrow and see what class she has that might suit what I'm looking for.

I've been occasionally attending yoga classes for the last few years, still very much a beginner.

This morning though I attended an event called 'House of Yoga' which was a 2 hour yoga class to house music. I have to say it was great fun and obviously more of a workout than the usual yoga stretches. House music on a Sun morn was just the ticket too.

Anyway, the person who runs these is doing one in Dublin next Sat, some details here: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117057478371094&ref=ts

I've no connection with this other than as someone who enjoyed the experience earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

http://www.youtube.com/symphony

Watching this atm. Not really much of a classical man myself but I have to say I'm really enjoying it.

The purists are probably vomming at the Akai Pad and MBP though...:rolleyes: (Part called "Mothership").

Advertisement