Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

It's Friday afternoon, nearly finished the week's work, the sun is shining outside and I'm feeling good.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

I have a feeling im getting headphones of the misses for my birthday, hopefully she got advise of someone knowledgeable otherwise I could end up with a pair of these

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRPufyCblW1qlf-RGJEe_nuBsoAcCQleO45j6TRh1Nm_Y_NE0B

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

joker77 wrote: »
    It's Friday afternoon, nearly finished the week's work, the sun is shining outside and I'm feeling good.

That is all.

I'm dying of a hangover, the sun hurts my eyes, and the weekend just means more work for me.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

That is all.

I've been dealing with fooking idiots all day/week and have a massive stress headache but I'm finished at 6 so yeah for me! Roll on the weekend…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

1.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

The coolest, and also most pointless invention I've seen in a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Terry Cotta

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

ianuss wrote: »
    The coolest, and also most pointless invention I've seen in a while...
    What is the point of it? You're just transferring the mess to somewhere else - you still have to clean it up! :P Or am I missing something obvious?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Not sure what it would be used for but its pretty dam impressive that it can do it in the first place. Some sort of super teflon nothing sticks to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Which one is Jonnny?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭raymann

haha. i tell you what, you can say what you want, but those e's back in the day were something else!

Best tshirt ever…

i-secretly-loathe-the-colorblind.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

www.tshirthell.com has loads of great ones

Actually is anyone here colourblind? I think we talked about it here before…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I worked with a guy who only discovered he was colourblind when he started a summer job spray painting cars in his dad's bodyshop :D
    The long version of the story is very funny but I'm too lazy to type it here.

Anyone know any out-of-work Software Testers? If so, pass it on

The company I work for is looking for number of testers, 6 month contract, must be experienced (4 years)

Anyone know any out-of-work Software Testers? If so, pass it on

The company I work for is looking for number of testers, 6 month contract, must be experienced (4 years)

Okay to post that on my facebook in case anyone I know is on the scratcher? Anymore contact details?

Okay to post that on my facebook in case anyone I know is on the scratcher? Anymore contact details?
    Yea - post away, will PM you job spec

Lads does anyone know CSS & PHP? Working on a new website project and need some help - very basic stuff but over my head...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

Think this was mentioned (and by mentioned, I mean slated!) here last year lads, and it's back again!

I present to you, the South William VVIP Awards!
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188829691135003

No Spy anymore to flaunt in though!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

milltown wrote: »
    I worked with a guy who only discovered he was colourblind when he started a summer job spray painting cars in his dad's bodyshop :D
    The long version of the story is very funny but I'm too lazy to type it here.

Gwan! Does it involve some auld lads Merc being sprayed yellow?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Zascar wrote: »
    Lads does anyone know CSS & PHP? Working on a new website project and need some help - very basic stuff but over my head...

I use dreamweaver that has CSS & PHP templates which more or less looks after it for you, other than that i would be lost, not much help i know but if you pick up a copy of dreamweaver you would be sorted.

Yea - post away, will PM you job spec

Stuck that up. cheers joker

[IMG]file:///private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.mail.drag-T0x210ac10.tmp.aUODZ3/gn2gN.gif[/IMG]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

[IMG]file:///private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.mail.drag-T0x210ac10.tmp.aUODZ3/gn2gN.gif[/IMG]

Are you trying to post a pic off yer PC chief??
    You will have to upload it first, that usually how the internet works:P:pac:

Ah right - I thought it was some sort of geek joke.

Sh¡te yeah, wasn't even thinking there. Here you go:

mascot-fail-o.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Think this was mentioned (and by mentioned, I mean slated!) here last year lads, and it's back again!

I present to you, the South William VVIP Awards!
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=188829691135003

No Spy anymore to flaunt in though!

And guess who from the forum is ALREADY down as attending ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭scott.s

Zascar wrote: »

I work with CSS all day, every day. Have done a bit of PHP before too.

What do you need help with?

• Advertisement

jimi_t2 wrote: »
    And guess who from the forum is ALREADY down as attending ;)

Jeff?

Advertisement