Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

ianuss wrote: »
    They're poorly paid and very poorly trained.

And a lot of them are PIGS of human beings, including the knacker scum that were saying they would rape a protester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

jtsuited wrote: »
    I was yeah but not to become a physicist. It's far worse than you thought Is Mise, I'm trying to become a doctor! As if I didn't have a Messiah complex before :D

I hope you're not looking to become a gastroenterologist. I'd hate the thought of someone playing God with my bowels…

I was yeah but not to become a physicist. It's far worse than you thought Is Mise, I'm trying to become a doctor! As if I didn't have a Messiah complex before :D

Well all i can say is youir bedside manner will not be renound for its compassion when you have a soldier in with his leg hanging off,
    "Well you see its all part of the job my dear fellow, occupational hazard"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Benzos for all yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy !!!!!! While I'm here, I can't get it up, can't sleep and feel empty and ejected most of the time with a pretty sore leg. Fill me up buttercup :p:D

old gregg wrote: »
    Benzos for all yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy !!!!!! While I'm here, I can't get it up, can't sleep and feel empty and ejected most of the time with a pretty sore leg. Fill me up buttercup :p:D

A bit of ginseng tea and rammstein and you'll be all better…

• Advertisement

A bit of ginseng tea and rammstein and you'll be all better…
    it is a true thing that you say. I actually have a bunch of Rammstein queued up and ready to go in the car for my trip to Dubtown tonight for an evening of metal (Children of Bodom headlining) in vicar st with my son. Rob Hood ready for the late night motorway spin home. How many cups of ginseng tea = a few xanax?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Anyone here fans of Trailer Park Boys?

This video cracks me up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Thanks for the link JT, im ecstatic here.......

Here a thread i came across i thought was very interesting & would be the most erie experience of your life, i would like to actually do this but i am not totally comfrotable with the radiation factor,

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055388600

• Advertisement

Here a thread i came across i thought was very interesting & would be the most erie experience of your life, i would like to actually do this but i am not totally comfrotable with the radiation factor,

Meltdown tourism ftw. I think I like my nads too much to contemplate something like this.

I remember reading somewhere that it's basically like a nature reserve around Chernobyl. The animals were able to adapt to the radiation much better than humans could - shorter life spans of animals, breeding out of mutations and the like. Could be talking out me hole mind…

And it seems I'm not talking out me hole:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4923342.stm

Yay for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Don't think I'd be into taking the chance. If anything went wrong in the few years after you'd be blaming it on that trip.

If you're after a safer eerie experience, go to Dachau or Auschwitz. Was at Dachau a few years back and it's a very weird place. You can almost feel the pain

Clanket wrote: »
    You can almost feel the pain

Maybe you had a stone in your shoe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Clanket wrote: »
    Don't think I'd be into taking the chance. If anything went wrong in the few years after you'd be blaming it on that trip.

If you're after a safer eerie experience, go to Dachau or Auschwitz. Was at Dachau a few years back and it's a very weird place. You can almost feel the pain
    I was there myself. All the accommodation huts where razed to the ground after liberation so there's only a small bit of it left. The incinerator is freaky, designed perfectly for a human body. I have photos of it at home actually, I should throw them away really

I was there myself. All the accommodation huts where razed to the ground after liberation so there's only a small bit of it left. The incinerator is freaky, designed perfectly for a human body. I have photos of it at home actually, I should throw them away really

I wouldnt throw them away, they are a testimony & memory to peoples lives lost, keep them & only produce them as & when the correct time calls for it.

And don't photoshop your nan sitting in the incinerator… some people just won't find it very funny and it'll ruin your dinner party…

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Yo hipsters - get yoself sum mothafcukin' Mexican pointy boots

hahah ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Bit of a tumbleweed blowing through here, one story that piqued my interest today - just read there were 400 media accreditations given out for the London Olympics next year (3000 applied), only 20 were issued to Sports Journalists. Not even 1 per sport. Sigh.

Another unrelated - article on Amazon and how much they take from sales - it's articles like this that have forced me to take a long hard look at myself and where I spend my money. For years I've been shopping online - always looking for the lowest price. My justification for this was that I felt during the boom times we were being incredibly ripped off in this country, so rather than buy it locally I bought off the cheapest online retailer. I didn't feel I should be 'buying Irish' as a patriotic gesture, if I'd have to pull my pants down in the process. But over the last while I do try to make an effort to support smaller business rather than big business, especially ones where I feel they're not just in it for the money.

In other news, I'm competing in my first ever (official) bicycle race this evening. No more commuter races for me! Wish me luck... my main aim for this evening is to come back in 1 piece!

• Advertisement

best of luck joker!

Good luck in the race - let us know how you got on.

And that's some ruthless stuff from Amazon - serious profit taking going on there.

Good luck joker. Hope it goes well for you, ya fit, healthy bollix ya.

Cheers lads - if I'm not in a hospital tomorrow I'll post a report. Or if I'm conscious in a hospital bed with a working mobile, I'll also post a report.

That's shocking from Amazon. I'm the same, been shopping for most things online the last few years. Will definately be putting more thought into where I shop from now on.

Fúcking hate big corporations. They have no soul, just greed.

Having a bad day? Here's some people having a worse one...

Here's the race report.

Finished 8th out of 37/38, happy enough with that for the first time

joker77 wrote: »
    Here's the race report.

Fair play chief, just read the report & was right there with ya, reckon i woulda lashed ya all out of it on the uphill sprint:D NOT

joker77 wrote: »
    Here's the race report.

What's the training like for it? I used to cycle from Donaghmede to UCD so I don't think I'd be too phazed by it......but still curious.

I'm looking to take up some new sports after a second operation on my knee in 3 years means I'm probably going to have to give up football. I'm gonna give cricket a bash again and I've joined a snooker team but I'll need something that actually involves serious sweating to get the juices going again.

• Advertisement

ianuss wrote: »
    What's the training like for it? I used to cycle from Donaghmede to UCD so I don't think I'd be too phazed by it......but still curious.

I'm looking to take up some new sports after a second operation on my knee in 3 years means I'm probably going to have to give up football. I'm gonna give cricket a bash again and I've joined a snooker team but I'll need something that actually involves serious sweating to get the juices going again.

Dont think the competitive cycling would be on the doctors list of recommendations for the knee.

Why not try darts?

Granted you will have to down loads of pints to get the sweats the next day but would be easier on the knee:D

Advertisement