Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Africa would be a safer place if lions were like that in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

says the lad from australia - a land that seems hell bent on producing more lethal animals than you can shake a stick at!

jtsuited wrote: »
    says the lad from australia - a land that seems hell bent on producing more lethal animals than you can shake a stick at!
    it is a true thing that you say :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Heres one i posted over on YLYL,

160676.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Any of ye watching the Shadow Line. Have to say Stephen Rea's character gatehouse is the most sinister creation I have seen in quite a while, and this is a show full of nutters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Any of ye watching the Shadow Line. Have to say Stephen Rea's character gatehouse is the most sinister creation I have seen in quite a while, and this is a show full of nutters.

Yes, it's excellent
    Good blog about it here http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/series/the-shadow-line-episode-by-episode

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

ianuss wrote: »

I obviously didn't look hard enough :D

Still no luck though, might reboot and reinstall Windows, that should do the trick...... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

Waterford

thinking of heading to next weekend thurs 3 - sun 5th, i never been before.

anyone have any recommendations - pubs,clubs,food,stuff to do, should we bother?

all help very much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Waterford

anyone have any recommendations - pubs,clubs,food,stuff to do, should we bother?

Do you play golf?

Waterford

well, I'm in Waterford and I'll give you a lap dance if that's any help :p

I'll give it some thought and pm you over the weekend.

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »
    well, I'm in Waterford and I'll give you a lap dance if that's any help :p

I'll give it some thought and pm you over the weekend.

let me see - wrinkley, aussie, hippie mangler dancing in front of me naked.

no thanks - ive been there before.

but ill gladly accept any other suggestions.

cheers

@ ianuss

no i dont play golf, not yet anyway, im far too lazy at present

cheers anyway

let me see - wrinkley, aussie, hippie mangler dancing in front of me naked.

no thanks - ive been there before.

my breasts are the same size as Gwyneth Paltrow's, that has to count for something :D

My ex Brother-in-Law's **** record collection

scroll down for the description :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290570522953#ht_1821wt_1179

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

"f you want to collect from Croydon, that's OK but I will look at you with a contemptuous sneer as you stand in my doorway, proving by your purchase that you are tone deaf and tasteless."

Should have been a salesman :D

I hate quotes or handy soundbites, but this dude always had a way of saying so bloody much in less than ten words.......the first one is definitely one of the greatest statements of all time...

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/1938.Friedrich_Nietzsche

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

As I remember reading somewhere:
    God is dead, Nietzsche is dead and I'm not feeling too well myself…

oh_god.jpg

Ah come on now,

http://www.goddiscussion.com/64214/patron-saint-of-genital-diseases-to-be-auctioned/

There seems to be a patron saint for everything and who the fúck would want the head of the patron saint of genital diseases, these god beleiving folks are a very strange lot.

Ah come on now,

http://www.goddiscussion.com/64214/patron-saint-of-genital-diseases-to-be-auctioned/

There seems to be a patron saint for everything and who the fúck would want the head of the patron saint of genital diseases, these god beleiving folks are a very strange lot.

Cue jokes about getting head…

I hate quotes or handy soundbites, but this dude always had a way of saying so bloody much in less than ten words.......the first one is definitely one of the greatest statements of all time...

he was not a fan of my old mate Socrates though

Cue jokes about getting head…

getting head and god is dead reminded me of that old joke about the definition of an atheist

• Advertisement

he was not a fan of my old mate Socrates though

Much as I'm into Socrates (the socratic method and all that), he came out with an awful load of bollocks when he wasn't owning the sophists.

Much as I'm into Socrates, he came out with an awful load of bollocks when he wasn't owning the sophists.

I think that has to be the new title of the thread to be honest.

Much as I'm into Socrates (the socratic method and all that), he came out with an awful load of bollocks when he wasn't owning the sophists.

holy jesus and his blessed mother, if the wind changed direction while you were saying that the results could catastrophic :p

he could be a bit of a pain in the arse I'd imagine though

holy jesus and his blessed mother, if the wind changed direction while you were saying that the results could catastrophic :p

he could be a bit of a pain in the arse I'd imagine though

What are you talking about?!?! Socrates was a legend! His skills in the midfield were out of this world!

What are you talking about?!?! Socrates was a legend! His skills in the midfield were out of this world!
    and in a later incarnation his skills as prime minister of Portugal

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Haha. That's like a line from the Fast Show.

I'm not sure if the comedy was intentional though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

....or knocking spots off young boys.

I think that has to be the new title of the thread to be honest.

Ah no, then you'd have all the philosophy students wondering over and it would be anarchy (with a lot of existential moping)!!

Ah no, then you'd have all the philosophy students wondering over and it would be anarchy (with a lot of existential moping)!!

Your only saying no because you would have to be on here full time then with your sharpened wit tearing strips off em, would be very entertaining for the rest of us you have to admit.

• Advertisement

Isn't Old Gregg technically a philosophy student? Fcuk all existential moping outta that fella.

Advertisement