Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Can't wait to get one of these

hoverbike-chris-malloy-1.jpg

http://blog.enn.com/?p=981

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah I saw that on Stumbleupon earlier. Looks the bizz.

Reminds me of the AR Drone though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Haha. Deadly

I love the commentary, "Uh-oh, uh-ohhhh, WOOOOO!"

WTF was he trying to do anyway? How he didn't see that being the one and only outcome I'll never know.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Haha. Deadly

I love the commentary, "Uh-oh, uh-ohhhh, WOOOOO!"

WTF was he trying to do anyway? How he didn't see that being the one and only outcome I'll never know.

Ah God bless the young and stupid for they fill our lives with joy...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

it will only work properly if he uses a BIGGER baloon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

that happened to me last time I tried to ignite a guiness fart

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Dougal been photobombed by a hippo :D

Happy weekend to all!

165475.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Thats brilliant. I genuinely roared laughing at it. Its going straight onto my FB. Cheers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Yell0 Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

If you've got an hour to spare......

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Just had a quick flick through - looks good I'll watch it later!

This thread is always good for a laugh: The Funny side of Religion - here are some recent ones:

WcPu0.png

3Sqs4.jpg

The last 15 seconds of this is priceless...

Jim Jeffries is brilliant.

Right lads. I think it's time for a thread title change or something to shake it up in here. There's been no mad debates for a while and no one has been called a middle class pussy by one of the oldskoolers in ages. Something needs to be done!!! And for the record I think you're all a bunch of snorestep 'niche' djs…

Right lads. I think it's time for a thread title change or something to shake it up in here. There's been no mad debates for a while and no one has been called a middle class pussy by one of the oldskoolers in ages. Something needs to be done!!! And for the record I think you're all a bunch of snorestep 'niche' djsÂ…
    That's cos Colly gives out to us when the debate gets all serious. Bleedin kids!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Unfair! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

It's been a bit quiet on the conversation side of things alright, could do with something to liven it up a little.

Anyone on Facebook thinking of quitting it? It would be a drastic step I know, I'm well suckered in, but I think at this stage I've hidden 80% of my 'friends' - the posts fall into one of the following categories:
    • narcissistic self-aggrandizing pats on their own backs
    • whinings about first world problems
    • saccharine drivel from couples between each other
    • pictures of offspring
    • spamming of links to some shít they find funny

(Don't tell me to get on Google+, same shít different channel).

• Advertisement

Temporary thread title change until someone suggests something better ;)

joker77 wrote: »
    It's been a bit quiet on the conversation side of things alright, could do with something to liven it up a little.

Anyone on Facebook thinking of quitting it? It would be a drastic step I know, I'm well suckered in, but I think at this stage I've hidden 80% of my 'friends' - the posts fall into one of the following categories:
    • narcissistic self-aggrandizing pats on their own backs
    • whinings about first world problems
    • saccharine drivel from couples between each other
    • pictures of offspring
    • spamming of links to some shít they find funny

(Don't tell me to get on Google+, same shít different channel).

I just keep saying obnoxious things until people unfriend me. Much more fun that way. And I think I've done everything on that list although tbf the drivel wasn't that saccharine… God, I'm such a facebook bee-atch!

But I'm a total master of the universe for sorting out that horrendous problem of where to put our three bins in the utility room - what a total mare. Now the kitchen is cleared my beautiful, gorgeous wife has somewhere to put an extra closet to store the children's photos in. I'll scan some in later. There's some hilarious ones from the time we went to the zoo - I'll send you a link!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

I'll scan some in later. There's some hilarious ones from the time we went to the zoo - I'll send you a link!

Francois likes this

Yeah I'm getting kinda bored of facebook these days too, seems to be less interesting stuff and more rubbish. I still flick through it a few times a day though, its like a dam addiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

I'm completely addicted - wouldn't kid myself that I wasn't, and I'm guilty of most of the things on my list, but I'm just getting more than a little sick of it.

Yeah, there is a load of **** on it but something like the chat to groups option is quite handy and it is good for getting the heads up on certain things.

What I can't fathom is friend requests from people you knew from school or wherever that you would have hated and they would have felt the same. Why you think I'd want to get back in contact with you now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

have to say that as a means to stay in contact with folks I meet at festivals, gigs, locations and stuff I find it pretty good. It's certainly helped me get gigs so for that I'm happy I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Zascar wrote: »
    Temporary thread title change until someone suggests something better ;)

What about that ^ itself?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Facebook is annoying me of late, or should I say certain people on there are doing my head in.

People trying to be deep and conscientious and profound about subjects they haven't a bloody notion of.....but the real thing that gets me is if you challenge them on it, they are not willing to argue.

But nothing gets to me more than people blatantly using facebook in a careerist way, adopting some sort of celebrity persona (quite a few nobody 'producers' are serious culprits for this).

Have to say, most of the lads round here give some love for interesting shtuff that is linked on FB, but put up something retarded like 'beer o clock, yippee' on a friday afternoon and a more significant torrent of likes ensues.

Or my favourite cliched one at the moment is 'pint on a thursday afternoon? don't mind if I do'. The amount of David Brent type stuff that people say (not in an ironic way) on there is truly astonishing.

I think me and android go for a similar approach in goading unfriendings.

Also, what's an acceptable number of friends? Certain guys who are clearly using facebook to promote their beyond awful 'music' have upwards of 3/400 friends on there despite getting about 2 likes when they put up a track (that's a ratio that is trying to tell you you shouldn't expose the public to your creations).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Facebook wánk!

Advertisement