Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Loved The Wire. Still have to get to Breaking Bad.

The Sopranos
    West Wing
    Entourage

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Yeah Entourage is great. They had one weak season but the rest were very good. The lead character being a complete wienus but the others make up for is. Ari Gold is a TV Legend - they should give him his own show.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Deadly, I'd forgotten about Breaking Bad. Seems like ages since it's been on.

Weeds has gone down hill I think. Which is a shame as it used to be great. I wasn't a huge fan of the last series - and at this stage Nancy just annoys me.

Cheers lads. Never heard of Deadwood before. And I must give The West Wing a bash. Loads of people over the years have recommended it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

• Advertisement

Shocking what was going on at the News of the World. What in the name of jebus were they thinking.

Hopefully the rest of Murdoch's rags go the same way soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

anyone who was shocked by what was going on at News of The World needs a bit of a wake up call....

We all knew the practices were bad, but hacking dead peoples message minders is way out there.

And then deleting messages??????? I can only assume this was done by accident because what other reason would they have for doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Clanket wrote: »
    We all knew the practices were bad, but hacking dead peoples message minders is way out there.

And then deleting messages??????? I can only assume this was done by accident because what other reason would they have for doing it.

Wasn't done by accident, it was to create more space in the message minder to get more messages in. Because messages to dead people are the mother lode. Oh yeah baby, bring it on…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

I'm completely bored with this story.

Anyone who regularly buys one of these rag papers (NOTW, Sun, Star, Mirror) is complicit. The more sensationalist the better for the readers, they don't seem to care that the majority of what they are reading is complete fabrication. And if they plead ignorance, it's twice as bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Never underestimate the capabilities of a filthy tabloid journalists. The newspaper may be closing but realistically they are just rebranding so it will make fuk all difference in the long run. The plebs will always want to read their daily trash, if all the red tops disappeared tomorrow the quality of the other newspapers would swiftly decline. It's just supply and demand. I get my news online - I have my iGoogle set up nicely for all the stuff I like, I never buy newspapers. We get the Irish Independent every day in work and I usually have a quick flick through it over breakfast but there is very little that interests me. I often wonder how they make the decisions about what goes into many newspapers. Of all the wonderful interesting things that go on in the world every day, they ditch most of them and fill it instead largely with complete tripe.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Seriously lads, why does anybody really take any heed of anything in the papers or the news? "The News" is absolute bollox. The only bit of it that's of any interest is the sport, the stories of mans acchievement. Everything else is just listing mans failure.

Howard Beale said it best. Here's the News.

And here's some Chomsky
    /awaits Tinfoil hat comments from illumaniti plants ; )

There is no news, just shít

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

People post 'LOL' all the time on the net when discussing things when i doubt very much anyone even sniggers, but man i laughed out loud when i read this just now,

Thread title,
    Illegal Drugs - What Have Taken?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70772870&postcount=400

Apparently they're grooming dogs for sex now

Link

i had sex with a couple of dogs in Limerick...

People post 'LOL' all the time on the net when discussing things when i doubt very much anyone even sniggers

I use to write 'I'm smiling on the inside' but it use to take too long and never got a very positive reaction but since I started using 'lol' everybody loves me!

http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv

Last ever shuttle launch stream. Think it's happening in the next few minutes. Hopefully before 5pm

Clanket wrote: »
    Apparently they're grooming dogs for sex now

Link

Great advertisment for condoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

5 teenagers slashed in a knife attack at Oxegen this morning. It really is a knackerfest. I can't wait to see MCD try and spin this.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Unreal, can't believe the scum that get into these festivals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

If they had sense they would stop Oxegen permanently, people entering the event with weapons, and there's no way they can search everyone from head to toe on the way in, it would be too time consuming, and pointless as a knife can be very easy to conceal.

never liked any of those kind of events anyway,. Oxegen, Cream fields, they are all just magnets for scum.

the electric picnic is the only one i ever enjoyed and ive stopped going to that aswell because of they ridiculous price tag they have slapped on it over the last couple of years.

Cancel Oxegen and miss out on quality acts like Black Eyed Peas and Amanda Brunker?

Not a chance...

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Chloroplast

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Pizza win.

262333_10150702689145541_603410540_19595489_4606558_n.jpg

It'll go straight to your thighs...

New series just started, looks promising!

I just got this email. Cancer has been cured apparently.

http://hsionlineorders.net/video/7_most_radio/?pco=LHSIM705&eco=LHSIM706

Zascar wrote: »
    New series just started, looks promising!

New HBO show looks cool too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

ianuss wrote: »
    I just got this email. Cancer has been cured apparently.

http://hsionlineorders.net/video/7_most_radio/?pco=LHSIM705&eco=LHSIM706
    ianuss wrote: »
    New HBO show looks cool too

Ahh, thats the internet epitomised, the cure for all life illnesses.......look what on this station:D

reminds me of the end of the truman show, the two security guards that have watched it all their life & when it ends it just,

'What else is on'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Was there. Was total knackfest indeed. Talk in green of a lad stabbed to death overnight in red, hasnt hit the news yet so no way to know if its rumour or truth yet.

We had no problems though, little rain and then a little too much sun(looking like an umpa lumpa atm) were the only issues. And MCD not giving me my ****ing VIP band. Ahh well, c'est la vie.

Advertisement