Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

there's some pretty wooden stereotypes in Terra. Mel Gibson in main role, Thandie Newton as his wife, Sam Elliot as the cranky but warm camp leader .... and on and on. I did say it was cheesy.

Breaking Bad is cranking it up for final episode I thought.

I waited and waited and watched the first 3 episodes of the new Sunny last night, it was like a feature length extravaganza. Starts well, ep 3 is a bit meh but glad that it's back on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

old gregg wrote: »
    I'm in this limbo myself at the moment. Breaking Bad is about to finish for the season, Sunny will help a little, Terra Nova starts on Sky1 this week so no point in downloading and I don't watch tv much cos the fam are all big crime drama fans so that's what's on every night in my house and I can't stand that type of show.

I'm looking for an excellent show that's maybe at the end of 1st/2nd season so I can feast.

Person of Interest has started also. The first two Episodes where on CBS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/combined

Person of Interest has started also. The first two Episodes where on CBS.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1839578/combined

cast looks decent. You seen any of this? I just may give it a look over the next few days. Muchos thankos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Was quite excited to hear they are doing a new season of Arrested Development. Love that show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

old gregg wrote: »
    cast looks decent. You seen any of this? I just may give it a look over the next few days. Muchos thankos.

Have not seen it yet, i heard it's good from a few friends.
    Some good reviews going around. I will have to D\L this anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

ianuss wrote: »
    I've been getting a fair amount of spam recently and decided to indulge one of these kunts......
    Hello,
    I'm Stella, I saw your profile on this website site (opentuition.com) and I was interested in a relationship with you. Please write to my e-mail ( s.aziku@yahoo.de ), so I give you my picture and tell you about me
    Stella Aziku.

why would I want a picture of you?

Thank you for your mail.how, I was after going through your e-mail, is touched on my heart. I think it is more necessary for me to get to know each other, to hide from you and I decided to do because of the urgency of my situation here in this camp,to contact. My hobbies include tennis and music.

I am Miss Stella Aziku Kassala 23-year-old girl from Sudan in eastern Africa, the only daughter of the late Dr. and Mrs. Aziku Boub Ellison Kassala, the CEO of (eTIC SPS) was in Port Sudan in Sudan and the former Minister of Natural Resources . I am to you for the abuse I was forced by my stepmother, my stepmother planning to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted a trip to Europe, but she hide my international passport and other valuable documents. Fortunately, they are not discover where my father I always file contains important documents.

So I decided that the revelation of Christ Church at home, where I'm going now seeking asylum in the Republic of Senegal. I want to tell you personally for a long term relationship and investment promotion in your Country.also for you to me, my father from the fund to the bank because the bank requires a guarantee of foreign missions, deposited my late father of blessed memory, the sum of ( $ 5,300,000 $). in a leading bank in London with my name as the next of kin. However, I will be ready to confirm with you the necessary documentation on your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.

How will you tell me in an investment, and I will be happy to finish my studies, as I said in my second year of college, when the crisis began. It is my intention is to compensate 5% of the total money for your support and the balance of my capital. Why would I put you in touch. Please all communications should soon through this email address only for confidential purposes.As as I receive your positive response I received your interest in each case, to get things into action immediately. Given the above I would sincerely appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness in this transaction.

You can contact me at the office number to reach the venerable father, his name is Pastor Pastor James Smith and the phone number is (+221-764772968), if you tell him that you love to talk to his wife Stella is definitely send call for me, my hostel block number 104A. I would appreciate it if you would help me save my life and help me make the transfer from the bank with honest and sincerity to my arrival to meet you Awaiting your urgent and positive response. You only do this, then I think, not to mention begging until I come to you once the fund transfer.
    Yours Sincerely.
    Stella

Yeah sure, anything for a friend. How can I help you?

Thank you for your kindness, I hope you have a nice day and all is well with you.
    Is ok, you can always reach me with this number. +221 764772968
    Ask the REV, that you talk to stella in the girls hostel block 104A.

I am sending you the e-mail address and telephone number of the Secuirty Bank where the money is.please to write it in my name as i said to you.My full name is Stella Boub Kassala and to tell them about my late father Dr. David Ellison Boub Kassala.who left the money for me.tell them that you want to know how to have this money directed from there to your bank account as my late father said.

Here are the bank contact e-mail address as follows please e-mail from the bank as soon

(Standard Chartered Bank)
    9th Bearings, 1 Basinghall Avenue
    London EC2V 5DD
    7SB, United Kingdom
    (Website: http://www.chatardbankplc@yahoo.co.uk)
    The name of the transfer, Mr. Peter Sands
    E-mail; peter.san32@yahoo.co.uk
    Phone .... +44-131-208-0226, +44-703-184-3055
    Fax +44-131-208-0226 ...
    E-mail .. E-mail Address: (chatardbankplcagent@yahoo.co.uk)
    E-mail; chartardbankonlinetrasnfer@yahoo.co.uk

Information about the deposit code are as follows.

Name of account holder: Dr. David Ellison Kassala Boub
    Nationality: Sudan
    Next of Kin: Miss Dorine stella Kassala
    Amount deposited: ($ 5,300,000 USD)
    Account number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

I know that we always like to be with you incontact updates via e-mail for me to know how you go with the bank and are getting ready for my visit

I wish you much love and beautiful day
    Stella.

Okay, that's done. I have transferred the money for you. I hope €10,000 is enough. If you need more money please just ask me

Hello
    I am very happy for you quick response and you are willing to help me to save my life and bring me in your country for my happy life, after the bank transfer to us on your account

Please i we like you to write e-mail us and there on the bank by e-mail address below for the transfer and you tell the bank that the foreign partner of Miss Stella aziku Kassala, the daughter of the late Father David Aziku Ksaala the total amount deposited it in the bank and Miss Stella Aziku Kassala, the next of kin of the fund

Please let the bank know that you are my foreign partner and we want you to know the responsibility to make, so we did the transfer to your account in your country as my foreign partner to my arrival you will meet

I know that we are very pleased to help you urgently to help me with all your heart and bring me in your country after the transfer of life for my freedom with you

Please get intouch with the bank kindely there by e-mail address below for the transfer and also inform me if you answer the bank i, we are very pleased to meet you soon

Here are the bank contact details, please contact again as soon as the possibility of the transfer done for us into your account

9th Ball bearings, 1 Basinghall Avenue
    London EC2V 5DD
    7SB, United Kingdom
    (Website: http://www.chatardbankplc@yahoo.co.uk)
    Fax +44-131-208-0226 ...

Stella, my love.

I have been to my bank to request a loan for $10,000 to help bring you to my country.

Initially the bank wasn't so happy to provide the money. But, after I had shown them my business plan they have decided to consider the proposal.

I think $10,000 for a sex slave from Sudan is a fantastic price. From your previous correspondence I figure you to be in your early 20's. I would hope to offer your services for $50 p/h in the hope that we could generate 2 sales per hour in a 16 hour shift, and if I had you working 7 days a week I could make in excess of $11,200 per week. Allowing for holiday pay and social insurance payments etc I would hope to make around $400,000 per annum. With the average expiration of perhaps 33 years of age for an average prostitute, it seems that I could stand to make quite a tidy profit from your coming to my country.

Now, getting back to the story. Upon showing the bank my sales projections, they became increasingly interested in offering the money. Sadly, they have asked for collateral. And I am unable to provide any. They have however accepted my proposal of providing them naked pictures of you so they can see for themselves that you have resale value.

I'm greatly looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,

Your beloved.

I was truly amazed this morning to have received another mail from Stella after yesterdays reply........

Hello lovely ******
    I am happy for your quick response and your willingness to save my life and to assist me in making the transfer of my late father into your country as my foriegn partner

I really want you to assist me as my foriegn partner for the bank to get the transfer done into your account as my foriegn partner and i want you to write an email and forward to the bank on there email address tell the bank that you are the foriegn partner of miss stella aziku the next of kin to the fund deposited by late father Aziku David Kassala whom deposited sum amount in there Bank and miss stella aziku kassla athe next of kin to the fund

Please tell the bank that you are my foriegn partner and you want to assist me make the transfer into your account as my foriegn partner pending my arrival

i want you to write mail and send to bank today for the transfer as my foriegn partner i have the copy of the deposite certificate and death certificate of my late father which he used to make an agreement with the bank concerning the fund in the Bank i we send those document to your mail when it is needed

i really need your urgent help to save my life and to assist me make the transfer with the Bank into your account pending my arrival to your country after the bank transfer for my freedom life i also hope to finish my education in your country after the transfer

Here are the bank contact e-mail address as follows please e-mail from the bank as soon

please contact the bank with there following address below for the transfer

9th Bearings, 1 Basinghall Avenue
    London EC2V 5DD
    7SB, United Kingdom
    (Website: [url]http://[/url]www.chatardbankplc@yahoo.co.uk)
    Fax +44-131-208-0226 ...

i wish you all the best and happy good day
    hope to read from you again
    Yours one hear
    Stella.

My dearest Stella,

The offer to transfer your dead fathers corpse to my country is an interesting and unexpected twist. By the most bizarre twists of fate, I do actually know someone who would be interested in acquiring the cadaver. The only caveat being that the body would have to be in mint condition (or as near mint as a dead one can get). No missing limbs, no signs of sexual interference yada yada yada.....you know, the usual stuff people like to do to corpses.

With regards to our business, I didn't realise you were looking for a business partner. I thought you you were only interested in a straight sale. If it's a partnership you're after, I would be prepared to offer you circa 30% of your future earnings. But in return, I would require $2,500 up front. This fee would compensate me for putting you in a local brothel and also for offering you access to my extensive list of potential clients. I can have my solicitor draw up the contracts as soon as you wire the money to my account.

As for your continued education in my country, I have taken the liberty of enrolling you in junior infants in my local national primary school. All future costs of your tuition are to be borne by you once you have settled in my country. God willing, you should be able to easily afford this with the equity stake I am so generously prepared to offer you in the sale of your own body.

Hoping this message finds you well,

Your beloved.

P.S. I have noted some inconsistencies in the email and website addresses you have provided for your bank accounts. Those silly cottonheaded ninnymugins at the bank seem to have made a spelling error......they are called 'Standard Chartered Bank', but then they spell it chatarbankplc (note there is no r before the t in charter). If it's one thing we've learned over the last few years, it's what a bunch of silly billies those bank officials can be. I only mention this as I would hate for you to be conned by some unscrupulous fraudster.

Original Message

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Anyone read this? Seems to get reasonable reviews but I don't know if I could handle a full book of 'largin it' 90s style if that's what it is...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Superstar-DJs-Here-We-Go/dp/0091926939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318022570&sr=8-1

This one also I see in related books... looks interesting.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Incredibly-Strange-History-Ecstasy/dp/0762431849/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Anyone read this? Seems to get reasonable reviews but I don't know if I could handle a full book of 'largin it' 90s style if that's what it is...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Superstar-DJs-Here-We-Go/dp/0091926939/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1318022570&sr=8-1

This one also I see in related books... looks interesting.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Incredibly-Strange-History-Ecstasy/dp/0762431849/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

I read altered states and Energy Flash which were also in the related books. Both very interesting reads Reynolds probably trying too hard to show his underground cred a wee bit too much in Energy Flash but an entertaining book none the less. If anyone wants them, let me know, found them recently and I'll gladly pass them on. Help with the clearout buzz I'm on at the moment and would prefer to see them go to a good home.

I read altered states and Energy Flash which were also in the related books. Both very interesting reads Reynolds probably trying too hard to show his underground cred a wee bit too much in Energy Flash but an entertaining book none the less. If anyone wants them, let me know, found them recently and I'll gladly pass them on. Help with the clearout buzz I'm on at the moment and would prefer to see them go to a good home.

Yeah I read both of those a few years ago alright, can barely remember them now to be honest, I don't think I actually finished Energy Flash so might do that one again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

yobe fair to reynolds he's an uber-nerd who knows his stuff-I liked his analysis of post-punk in "rip it up and start again", mind you I grew up and listened to all thatr stuff so I'm biased

Hello

I'm Jessica Gab, Reply me Ok.
    Thanks,
    Jessica

Awesome, I have all your albums.

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to hear from you. From the depth of my heart, I thank you so much for your respond, Actually I am seeking for a true friend, someone that I will love with all my heart and in return receive the same treatment, a man that do not look at women only as a sex material and does not care about her, someone I can look into the future with and share my points and views.

Personally age and race do not mean anything to me, I am willing to get to know people from all parts of the world and race. Like I told you, my name is Ms Jessica Gabriel. I was born in Africa, from a family of Two Generally I had a happy family but Death affected and swept away my parents. I do not like to reflect back on that experience and tragedies that I went through because only time shall tell,

I'm direct, humbly, respectful, easy going, playful and simple heartened, mature in mind with nice sense of humor, I am romantic and easy going. I accept everything except cheating and telling lies to someone or someone cheating on me or telling me lies. My believe is that successful relationship should stand behind arranging between rights and responsibilities for both sides (Male and Female)... And I am ready to relocate.

My being single for now is due to the unstable environment I was forced to live, frankly I have no boy friend nor engaged to any one because I have believe that most men are really complex but if I find someone and he is sincere and trustworthy I will give him all my heart and be open to him. I will like to meet you because from your brief mail you seem very mature in minded and gentle, may be as we improve in our friendship we might come to appreciate our values. Really glad to meet you. Please do write me back soonest if possible with your picture
    Till you write back

kisses, Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for the email and pictures. I too am looking for a friend, maybe even marriage and the babies, God willing. I also lost my parents many years ago. We went to a large estate and tried a giant maze on the grounds. They never came out.

Over the years I have become used to living on my own, and I thought that that was God's plan for me. That was until I came in to some money about a year ago. In that time, I have become increasingly lonely since my lottery win and have found that people are very selfish and think only of themselves. Since my winning of the lottery I have started to live with many animals. I hope you like animals. Do you like animals?

I believe it was a blessing for me to win the lottery. A gift from God. Since God gave me the money he has spoken to me many times and has told me to collect as many animals as I can. I now live with 14 dogs, 17 cats, 3 gerbils, 43 goldfish, a donkey, 6 horses, 3 cows and a beaver. However, despite all this I still long for the love of a good woman. I hope that God has brought you to me. I am looking forward to getting to know you over many many letters, God willing of course.

Hugs,

Dermo.

310557_10150318063232657_669432656_8170837_516238555_n.jpgJessica looks nice on the beach

308277_10150318063767657_669432656_8170839_897968301_n.jpgJessica looking like a pop star
    298947_10150318063882657_669432656_8170840_452139456_a.jpgA picture of myself which I sent to Jessica

Hello Dear

I thank for your respond of my mail, How was your days?, I hope you are had a wonderful day? I appreciate your respond. Honestly, I have never been my self here, but your mail had bring joy and confidence to me. I hoped this message finds you in great spirits and in very good health towards a better future. I hope the communication between us can continue into a lasting friendship and we can come to a common relationship with each other.
    In respect of your mail, I can say to you that, it is truly a gift from God, for you to win a lottery, which many are dreaming for. That's the way God plan for your favor, and I pray the favor of God will continue in your life. Actually, I am contacting you to have a good relationship with you and to seek for your assistance to secure my inheritance to your position and alongside my freedom. In every relationship it have to start with trust, love and tolerant and if there are not involve, the relationship may not stand, but i believe you are such a person of my life.
    Please read this message very carefully and understand what I'm trying to say and do in my life, I feel this will be a lasting friendship if you agree. I'm a very serious young lady with a good heart so please be serious with me and do not break it. However, if I passed up the chance to contact such a very sincere man as you, if you truly feel we can do this, then lets not waste time on getting to know each other towards a meaningful relationship. There is so much I wish to share with you about myself if I had the chance to know you better.
    I am Ms Jessica Gabriel Mathews female, 24 years old from Liberia I am tall, Average body, fair in complexion. I am caring, easygoing, cheerful, kind, sincere etc. I am daughter of Late Dr. Gabriel Matthews the former Director General of the Foreign Service Institute (FSI), Ministry of Foreign Affairs My father died on 07 September, 2007, in Robert sport, Grand Cape Mount County,
    Since the Death of my father, my stepmother has been maltreating me because she planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me. I wanted to travel overseas, but, she hides away my international passport and other valuable documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father’s File which contains important Document.
    So I manage escaped to Senegal where I am presently staying in United World Mission Camp (U.W.M.C). My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($3.7M) in finance Firm, which he deposited as Family Treasure and My father put my name as the next of kin, I have contacted the Finance Firm but the Operational Manager confirmed that my status as for still been single not married according to the local law and my father will does not permit me to carry out the operation successfully. He advised me to provide a trustee, who will stand on my behalf and complete the transaction for me,
    Right now, I will like you to stand as my trustee while I give you the necessary direction and documents so that you will contact the Finance Firm and claim this Fund back for me to your position while I join you soon after you receive the fund into your position.
    I will also like to complete my academic studies in your Country or any other country that is reliable for studying which you will help me and recommend a nice Higher Institution there. I was studying Marketing before the death of my father and I was a 2nd year student in the University. Because of how my stepmother is threatening to kill me I left the country with no choice for my future,
    Let Mother Nature points a new friendship in the right direction, Thank you once again for taking the time to respond, Keep in mind this letter was written from the heart with serious intention. I don't wish for any disappointment concerning this issue, so please I truly hope you will be serious if you reply and Kindly go through these matters above alone and don’t let any person know our discussion and let me know your position so that I can send you further details,take care and i wish you a wonderful day, I’m Look Forward to Hear from You
    Sincerely
    Jessica
    My darling Jessica,

I'd love to help you in any way I can. Honestly, I would. And furthermore, I'm currently trying to help a girl from Sudan in a very similar situation to yourself. But I need to know if you like animals?

More hugs,

Dermo.
    Good Day Dear,

I am very happy to hear from you How are was your days over there? I hope everything is well with you there? Let me use this opportunity to acknowledge your willingness to be of great assistance to my situation. I must stress that the success of this transaction is strongly based on trust and sincerity of purpose. I am beginning to build some kind of trust on you and after I have finish reading your last mail to me, I want to confide fully in you, it can only be achieved by constant communication which we have just started right now, I am going to entrust this funds in your care. On behalf of your assistant to me, after much consideration I have decided to give you 20% of the total sum involved.
    My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance. Please I do hope you will not betray the trust I respond in you, I confidently believe you will not betray the trust. Presently, I am residing here in Senegal as UN MISSION CAMP member where i am seeking help for freedom and I hope that you will be honest with me, Secondly i want to relocate with you to start a new life and also a good business venture that will be profit oriented to us. As well finish my studies. Now due to my present situation, I cannot make this claims by myself, i need you to stand on my behalf to the bank,
    In respect of your mail, about the animal that i like, I like Dog mostly as my pet, I understand that you have someone already Sudan that you want to help, but i do not care about that, My only advice to you is for you to be careful. I thank you for your understanding to me mail about assisting me to transfer my inheritance fund to your position for me to get back my future, I want you to know that this very matter require lots of privacy for the security of this fund and my life,

That is why I decided to make this contact with you, For you to stand on my behalf to the bank and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I have my late father WILL, the Deposit Certificate and his death certificate, everything concerning this transaction is clear. Listen very well, All that I have told you concerning my present situation is the real life venture that am passing through right now, I have the proves for the existence of this fund with me, All I need you to do for me is to contact the bank on my behalf as my foreign Representative, and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position in your country. I don't want to have anything to do with anyone over here that's why i want to relocate, not even my so call deadly Step Mother should know my hide out,
    The most important thing is for you to contact the bank for the confirmation of this deposit fund and the bank will tell you the possibility of transferring to our country account, and as soon as the bank transfer the money to your account, you will then withdraw out part of the money and send to me to prepare for my traveling paper join you over there.
    So I will like you to first make contact with the bank where this fund have been deposited, let us hear from them before any other thing will be done, It is due to the trust that I have invest in you that made me to disclose this matter with you, Believing that I am safe in your hand, No body knows what i have and where I am, Please I'm asking you for my safety and security keep it very private please, I know that God will see us through..
    Once the fund enters your account in your country, you will now send me money to process my traveling document, as you also know that I have nothing with me for now. I will be very happy to hear your voice on the phone at your convenient time. So once I get your mail, I will send the bank contact details to you, so that from there you will make contact with them concerning the account and find out the possibility of transferring this fund into your position, I really appreciate your concern, Waiting for your urgent response so that we can proceed. I request you to send me your data as bellow:
    1. Full Names:......................
    2. Address:..............................
    3. Age:.....................................
    4. Occupation:.......................................
    5. Phone number:..................................
    6. Country:............................................
    7. copy of your photo........................................
    Please if you know you can’t handle this just be open to me now, because i don't want you to leave me half way. I will come back later to check your response. Also tell me more about your self and marital state,
    I am pleading that you should assist me to develop constant E-mail because they don't allow us to make foreign calls in camp and I want to be rest assure that you’re serious if only you will show your seriousness and a kind of sincerity to me by giving me your full contact as its listed and my address is as follow, you can always reach my on this Rev line +221 765 58 03 71,

MY DETAILS

UNITED MISSION CAMP (U.M.C)
    NAME Ms, Jessica Gabriel Mathews
    ADDRESS RUE 172 KASMAS TUBA MGBU
    DAKAR SENEGAL / PHONE : +221 765 58 03 71
    Age 24Yrs / Occupation Student

I will be waiting to read from you soon with your own details listed as well as mine for us to know each other more better also please try and give me a call so that we can hear each other voice, Have a wonderful weekend

Hi Jessy,

Thanks for asking how my day was. None of my animals ever ask me how I'm feeling. Well, today I got up quite early. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Then I brushed my teeth. Then I had a shower. Then I dried myself. Then I walked back to my bedroom and got dressed. I started with my socks because that's how I usually do it. I have been like that ever since I lost my parents in the maze. I find I get some comfort from putting my socks on first when I'm dressing myself. Then I put on my underpants. Then I put on my trousers. Then I put on some anti-perspirent followed by some deoderant. I like to smell nice. Do you like to smell nice? I like things that smell nice and I don't like things that don't smell nice. Then I put on my t-shirt. Then I took off that t-shirt because I thought it made me look fat. Then I put on a different t-shirt but I didn't like that one either so I put on a third t-shirt. In the end I decided to wear a sleeveless shirt. I wanted to wear something sleeveless because I have fabulous arms.

Once I had dressed myself I faced the dilemma of what to have for breakfast. Alas, one of my gerbils died during the week so I decided to eat him. Mr. Snuffles would have wanted it that way I think. You know, the circle of life and all that. Skinning Mr. Snuffles was quite unpleasant I must say. A tip I have found over the years is to boil the dead animal quickly - that way the skin comes off without much fuss. Unfortunately I had forgotten to do that so it was rather a messy affair. After that I fried Mr. Snuffles........I know what you're going to say - 'you shouldn't be frying, you should roast'....and I know you'd probably be right but I just love fried gerbil in butter and parsley. Anyway, after breakfast I went into my moneyroom to count some cash I keep in there. I like to do that everyday because it reminds me how wealthy and important I am. After that I went to the shops and bought a paper to read. I like to keep abreast of current affairs and see how the peasants are living these days. After that I had a nap. Then I woke up after my nap, but I was still tired so I had another nap. After that I read your emails and I have been replying to you and thinking of you ever since and you have been in my prayers all day.

During prayer time I asked God for guidance and he tells me not to rush into anything. He told me I am special, that my heart is true and fair and that I should only share my life and my extreme wealth with someone special. He also told me that I shouldn't give over my personal details to a complete stranger after only a few short and trivial emails. I find God to be all powerful and mighty but also remarkably sensible too. I hope as a Christian you can understand this. I hope to get to know you over many months and years in the future. As a sign of my love I have named one of my 43 goldfish Jessica. After you, because you told me your name was Jessica. And I believe everything you say.

Your current situation saddens me and I feel sorry for you that you are fearing for your life. I asked God to help, so I think if you pray extra hard everything should be okay. Praying makes everything okay. Unless you're sick, or poor, or not from a Western liberal democracy of course. Because then you're screwed. Speaking of being priveleged, I have some holidays planned around Christmas and I was wondering if I could come and stay with you in Senegal for a few nights? Maybe when I'm over visiting you we can go to the bank and you can give me that 20% you mentioned earlier. Until the next time we speak, you shall be in my prayers.
    More hugs,
    Dermo.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

lol @ ianuss , is that even the same woman in those two pics

lol @ ianuss , is that even the same woman in those two pics

Not sure tbh, *insert slightly bigoted remark about such and such race all looking the same*.

Not sure tbh, *insert slightly bigoted remark about such and such race all looking the same*.

That spammer replied to that email today. I think I might do a sponsored walk to raise some money for them because I think they may actually be retarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Possibly one of the last times Christopher Hitchens will speak in public

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

francois wrote: »

He never stood a chance in civilised society. His mother was a bitch.

Bitches love riots.

spotted these rather nice 'Techno' boots down the hardware store at the weekend, come in a range of sizes with nice furry lining and steel toe caps, might suit some of the happy hardcore brigade...

imag0173j.jpg

• Advertisement

as a minimal man myself I'd like them in a sandal

Don't know if this series was discussed already or if anyone else watching but I've watched the first 2 episodes and hooked, one of the best I've watched in a while. Seems to have been a movie first (or second) in 2005 but its the first season on Sky Arts at the moment, highly recommended... the below clip is in Italian but subtitles obviously on Sky Arts. Basically about a bunch of lads in 70s Rome who are pursuing a career of crime...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

This is brilliant, the music along with the video footage and overall theme is so well done... worth watching all of them.

Surplus - Terrorized into Being Consumers (2of10)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

In relation to tv series, The Walking Dead is back on FX on Friday at 10 o'clock. Also if you haven't checked out Wilfred yet, do it straight away. Totally brilliant show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Thought this might give a few on here a tickle:
    Renowned homeopathic economist Doctor Stephen Harliton has criticised recent attempts to solve the international financial crisis. “Conventional treatments don’t work, asking people to spend less is too rational.”

Harliton has calculated that £1 invested properly will completely cure the world economy. “The key is to find the correct dilution.”, explained Harliton, “I know £1 sounds a lot but if it’s introduced in 10p doses throughout the year, the economy will soon return to a balanced state. I’ve already written a series of post-dated prescriptions from my chakra book.”

Doctor Harliton denied that his treatment was a licence to print money.

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2011/10/14/homeopathic-economist-suggests-injecting-%E2%80%98up-to-1%E2%80%99-into-economy/

Also, new mix up: http://soundcloud.com/nealhudson/neal-hudson-october-2011

My facebook sabbatical continues.

joker77 wrote: »
    Also, new mix up: http://soundcloud.com/nealhudson/neal-hudson-october-2011

My facebook sabbatical continues.

Lots of goodies in there. I'll give a go later.

FB has totally changed since you've left. No one posts anything stupid and I haven't seen any totally mundane status updates or ghey pictures in weeks.

• Advertisement

FB has totally changed since you've left. No one posts anything stupid and I haven't seen any totally mundane status updates or ghey pictures in weeks.
    :D

Advertisement