Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

QBASIC Gorillas for MS-DOS 5 was my introduction to gaming. I'd not been interested in gaming prior to that nor since if truth be known. But QBASIC was the first programming environment for me so it has some nostalgic interest I suppose.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

SmallBalls wrote: »

International Karate for the C64

Simpler times :)

Wow I'd completely forgotten about that game, absolutely loved it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Wow I'd completely forgotten about that game, absolutely loved it.
    That game was the business
    loved dizzy egg too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

New project of mine for Sian's Octopus Records:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Intern/89197091983

Previews of the first ep will be up in the next few days. Release date is Feb 20th.

Wouldnt mind a few likes if some of you guys could be so obliging! Dont have a personal facebook page (and hopefully never will) so having trouble spreading the word!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

SteveDon wrote: »
    Wouldnt mind a few likes if some of you guys could be so obliging! Dont have a personal facebook page (and hopefully never will) so having trouble spreading the word!

ah mate, you've gotta get your personal page going. How else are we gonna find out what you had for breakfast :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

old gregg wrote: »
    ah mate, you've gotta get your personal page going. How else are we gonna find out what you had for breakfast :p

Still the best description out there of it all:

2393382.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Holy ****, his facebook page!https://www.facebook.com/tommyjordaniii

About a year ago, Jeff and Ian challenged me to write a ghetto review of the Titanic - don't ask me how that topic of conversation actually came up. Ironically, it probably took less time to actually make the film but here is the end result:

Okay, so back in the day they built this big assed ship. If all the rest of those boats was like Toyotas and Hondas, this mother****er was da Lexus. The thing is you know this mother****er is going to go down 'cos this be a historical film but Morgan Freeman ain't in it and he don't be doing the talking over the film **** neither, aiight?

Sos when the film be starting off, this boat's be doing its maiden voyage which be totally wack cos it look more like yo mama than any maiden I evah seen!

Anyhoo, this really a story about a load of honkys who knew nothing about how to pimp a boat out propah and so when they hit a bit of mother****ing ice that ship goes down like yo momma on a bucket a fried chicken. Dig?

But before we gets to the good part we have to watch some **** about two honkys getting it on told by in all that flashback bull**** by this wrinkly grandma.

Basically, she be telling how when she was younger she be balling and she be about to marry this rich honky called Cal who looks like he be on the down low, you know what I'm saying?

Anyhoo, this ho Rosie, don't want nothings to do with Cal even if hes gots the bling and so she goes to jumps offa that ocean Lexus.

Buts before she can jump she gets caught by this honky Jack. If she's Upper West Side, my man Jack he be all the way down on Lower East. But alls the people be so grateful that Jack saved Rosie that they invites the po' boy up fo' a meal. But then they starts trippin' cos they realise that Rosie's after falling for him and try to stops tha girl from seeing him.

But Jack, he be one smooth mother****er and he even talks the bitch into taking off all her clothes so he's can draw tha bitch nakkid. And the crazy bitch does it. Can you believes it? All she be wearing is a big blinging necklace with one big assed sapphire on it. Anyways, by this time Cal, whos a bits of a gangsta is starting to bug out and he gets his homeys to chase after Jack and Rosie, who leave tha drawing in the safe - the stoopid mutha****as!

Anyways, the homeys chase them through where all the luggage and **** be at and Jack and Rosie hide in a big ass car where they get up to some funky assed steamy **** which they never ****ing show! What the ****?!?

Sos afta Jack be done baggin' Rose they go back up on the top of tha Lexus and they hear those motha****as all up in each others faces and they get the 411 on what's going down - which be the mother****ing ship aiig...ht? The crazy honkys hit that mother****ing iceberg I was telling you all about!

So Rose turns to Jack and says that honky 'Imma have tell my mama and Cal what's happenin'!' So they runs back to tell but Cal's been setting my man Jack up 'cos he be messing with his boo. He sticks that big assed piece of bling in Jack's coat and says that Jack be trying to jack and the 5-0 cuff him to a pipe down in the middle of tha Lexus - ****ing 5-0, always messin' with the po' honky. Cal and her mama start getting her on one of those dinghy-thingies - Cal even gives her his jacket to keep her warm - but tha crazy bitch says '**** tha ****, Imma gonna get Jack!'

So she goes back and takes an axe to that mutha****in cuff and snaps tha **** like a twig. I done tried that **** with cuffs and pipes before and it don' work but Imma let tha **** slide. They get back on top o' tha' boat the meet tha' G Cal and he says to dem 'Yo Rose, you get on this one, me and my man Jack are going to hitch a ride on the next one aiight?' So Rose, tha' crazy believes what that mutha****a done said and jumps on tha boat.

When she done got on the boat, that crazy G Cal done tells Jack 'You one stupid honky if you thinks Imma let you on this boat after baggin' my boo. So long Cletus!' Buts Rose, she don' feel right leaving her crush behind so she jumps back offa tha boat. Now this bugs Cal right the **** out and takes out his piece and he starts offloading while he be chasin' those crazy crackers through tha ship. Anyways after tha' crazy mutha****a done got rid of all his shells he says '**** tha' ****' and runs back and jumps on one of those muther****in' boats, using a shortie as an excuse. That one sneaky ****in' honky...

But that mother****er still be a stupid ass honky because he done realized that he left that mother****ing jewel in the coat he gave Rosie and he done assed out 'cause now he gotta dip. That big assed Lexus done got played out.

So Jack and... Rosie roll up to the tops of tha' Lexus 'cause all the boats be split and everyone else be buggin' and shi' and cashing in their chips. Anyways, that ship gets played out and breaks up. Our deuce be riding the rails and ends up in the water where it be mother****ing cold. Jack throws Rosie ups on a piece o' wood and she be saying ' Why not lay down with me, honky?'. Jack's all 'Are you trippin', biatch? It go down faster than yo' momma on a box o' Dunkin' Ds if I gets up there. Chill baby girl, I be parlaying here. Just you wait and see, you gonna pop when you all wrinkly and shi' in when you hit tha' sack'

Just then another lifeboat comes back and sees our girl lying on tha' wood and they go gets her. They go to gets my man Jack but, but... **** man, the honky done turned into a popsicle! That **** is wack, bro.

Rose done end up on another ship and she says she be Rose Dawson after my man Jack. Ah man, that ****'s not right… why the po' honky have to die anyways? Well, Rosie sees that G Cal buggin' and hawkin' fo' her and she's all hidin' and ****. Anyways, turns out that wanksta Cal done took the Six feet under express when he lost all his loot.

Well, Old Rosie done finished her story then and she's all peace out and she rolls up to tha' deck. And to you know what she does next? Tha' crazy old biatch has that big ass jewel and she done throws it in to the sea? What the ****, bitch? Yo baby girl coulda done score a Lexus with tha' ****! Crazy assed honkey ho'! Soz all, I shouldn't be hating on a granny but tha' **** is wack. Anyways she goes to hit the sack and she gots all these pictures round her cot. Who the **** brings that many photos with them on a ship? Anyways, she got all these pictures of her being a playa and shi' and then she lies on tha' bed and she pops it. Then she be dreaming even though she be cold like in that Dallas program where people comes back from the dead and shi' and she be back on that big assed Lexus boat and there be all these peeps around her and Jack and be all hollerin' and shi'. And that's the mother****ing end of the film and I gots to turn the film off quick 'cause some scrawny biatch starts wailing and shi'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

About a year ago, Jeff and Ian challenged me to write a ghetto review of the Titanic - don't ask me how that topic of conversation actually came up. Ironically, it probably took less time to actually make the film but here is the end result:...................... And that's the mother****ing end of the film and I gots to turn the film off quick 'cause some scrawny biatch starts wailing and shi'

Got about half way through, have to leggit for a bit, amazing thing is a can almost hear you trying to keep your midlands accent down & hold the ghetto accent it being such a long piece:D

I will resume the review in a bit but top marks so far:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

SubBerlin - The Story of Tresor - Official Trailer

http://vimeo.com/36473733

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Just reading through this report about the entertainment industry - some very good observations in it:
    The Sky is Rising, Jan 2012

Haven't read it all, but find all the case studies to be very interesting

unusual pics found on google earth
    http://9-eyes.com/

Did any of yous keep it real by scoping out Irish rappers on the tellybox? Jaysus…

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I wanted to watch it but I missed it. I did see Republic of Telly afterwards (first time ever I think) and the song they did about Tallafornia was very funny

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Charlie Brooker's diatribe of the Sun's penchant for Witch hunts.

I have finally solved Masterchef:

Masterchef.jpg

Alright ****heads, after seeing the Irish SOPA law being signed in and the effect it will have on this site I've decided to close me account - it's something I've been thinking of doing for the last while. Most of the guys I've made friends with here I'll keep in contact with on facebook and to the rest of you guys - Sayonara ****ers!

Fúck off so.

• Advertisement

Have you seen this, very interesting,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Have you seen this, very interesting,

The Gardai should have tasered that dick in the green jumper. What an arsehole. And those gombeens cackling like a bunch of twats behind him too. Take your case to the courts and shut up.

The sheriff's/registrar's conflict of interest is epic all the same. How in the name of holy hell is that allowable?

ianuss wrote: »
    The Gardai should have tasered that dick in the green jumper. What an arsehole. And those gombeens cackling like a bunch of twats behind him too. Take your case to the courts and shut up.

The sheriff's/registrar's conflict of interest is epic all the same. How in the name of holy hell is that allowable?

I think the entire point was that the guards knew he was within the law, hence they could not support the guy trying to serve an eviction order.

It had gone to court but that court was a commercial court, which had no precedence over the constitutional law, of a mans home only being viable if he broke the law.

Anyway, it is a very interesting 20 minutes of an apparent lack of any legal power of a bank to reposess a home.

I think the entire point was that the guards knew he was within the law, hence they could not support the guy trying to serve an eviction order.

It had gone to court but that court was a commercial court, which had no precedence over the constitutional law, of a mans home only being viable if he broke the law.

Anyway, it is a very interesting 20 minutes of an apparent lack of any legal power of a bank to reposess a home.

It wasn't interesting. It's a load of nonsense.

It's not about a commercial court having precedence over the constitution. the Irish court system is stratified. Decisions are made by one court and can only be overturned by a higher court. The Commercial Court is just one of the (many) pillars of the Irish judicial system (AFAIK, open to correction on any of this).

And good luck taking that claim to the Supreme Court btw. Also, best of luck finding a legal firm to take that case.

That shower should all be charged with wasting police time.

The High Court rules regularly on home repossessions. Actual courts, with actual judges. Delivering legal, binding judgements.

Sht, didn't know Sandwell District have stopped releasing tracks or working as a label...

http://www.factmag.com/2012/01/05/sandwell-districts-demise-explained/

Sht, didn't know Sandwell District have stopped releasing tracks or working as a label...

http://www.factmag.com/2012/01/05/sandwell-districts-demise-explained/

yep, lat novemeber wasn't it-pity they were the best thing in UK techno in bloody years-already the records are fetching silly prices

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

my habit of buying every sandwell record i could is going to pay off!

jtsuited wrote: »
    my habit of buying every sandwell record i could is going to pay off!
    Why - you planning on selling them? Or did you buy 2 copies?

• Advertisement

Suitable new name chosen for this thread.

Advertisement