Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

funny-science-news-experiments-memes-dropping-the-science-now-we-know-who-started-the-big-bang.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I saw something similar on Stumbleupon the other day, but the starting point was a human. You could zoom out to see the scale of the universe, or zoom in to see the breakdown on an atom. Quite mindblowing really.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347
    Boggles the mind!

Edit: this one is better you can click on all the elements
    http://htwins.net/scale2/

Zascar wrote: »

Yeah that's the one. Brain starts to hurt when you think about it.

• Advertisement

Technics 30th Anniversary Edition

427897_265625316857807_100002310229688_604073_442668949_n.jpg

Some oddball additions tbh. Additional Start/Stop button? Easy disconnect cables?

The writing on it is a bit tacky too.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Oh no that looks terrible - feckin writing makes it look as cheap as could be. Extra features I wouldn't knock as they may come in handy for someone but white with big writing screams cheap! You'd assume they've the 80s retro buzz market in mind though...

Just looking at the link again, it's not an official release, it seems to be an "homage" to the MkII. It did look similar to a link I put before, where some guy refurbed really bashed up Technics. This just looked a lot more than a simple refurb due to all the additions.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Just looking at the link again, it's not an official release, it seems to be an "homage" to the MkII. It did look similar to a link I put before, where some guy refurbed really bashed up Technics. This just looked a lot more than a simple refurb due to all the additions.

Good to see, I'd hate to see Technics lashing out something looking like that!!!

http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/04/30/theyre-asking-is-this-the-worst-cover-version-ever/
    Speechless. Seriously wtf? As bad as the Irish one was, it was a hell of a lot better than the UK one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Hollister.

That single word, emblazoned across any piece of clothing, causes me to instantly judge the person wearing it.

What the f*ck is wrong with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

joker77 wrote: »
    Hollister.

That single word, emblazoned across any piece of clothing, causes me to instantly judge the person wearing it.

Nothing at all. It's great when cúnts use something to identify themselves. Saves you the hassle of figuring it out by yourself.

Pretty depressing so, it would appear I'm surrounded by cúnts.

Or is it confirmation bias. Look for cúnts, and all you will see is cúnts.

We've always been surrounded by cúnts it just becomes more apparent to you the older you get. You have spent half your life spotting the telltale signs through hard earned experience.

It's like popped collars and double polo shirts for me… They are my kryponite.

I expected more from some people wearing Hollister. I really did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

I walked into that shop in Dundrum once to see what it was all about. I couldn't see a fúcking thing so walked straight back out. The lighting is shocking. I always thought companies wanted you to see their produce.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

joker77 wrote: »
    Hollister.

Nothing-I'll add Abercrombie and Felch to that as well

francois wrote: »
    Nothing-I'll add Abercrombie and Felch to that as well

Come in dear barf bitch was the best anagram I could get out of Abercrombie and Fitch. That's how hateful it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

so anyway, I'm doing some clinical research for a lingerie company. What's everyone wearing?

• Advertisement

old gregg wrote: »
    so anyway, I'm doing some clinical research for a lingerie company. What's everyone wearing?

Nothing but a filthy grin...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

old gregg wrote: »

Leopardskin bloomers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Nothing but a filthy grin...

Suckers let you telecommute this week, did they?

$150,000 turntable anyone?

http://onedof.com/
    ONEDOF™ is a revolutionary belt driven turntable designed by NASA-award winning aerospace engineer Aleks Bakman. The result is pristine, unspoiled sound. The turntable features:

The first turntable in history with self-centering platter bearing in a non-resonant liquid suspension. The platter spindle instability, a never before addressed cause of acoustic distortion, is eliminated.
    A noise canceling drive with on-the-fly motor position adjustment. This adjustment eliminates distortions related to the vertical drive belt position. The drive is based on a Texas Instruments’ microprocessor; it is a product of the most advanced craftsmanship and innovative engineering.
    Synchronous brushless motor with coreless skewed winding that eliminates cogging and provides torque ripple free operation.
    60 lb aluminum platter with internal liquid damping. The mass of the entire turntable is 110 lb.
    Tonearm tower with continuous, smooth yet solid on-the-fly Vertical Tracking Angle adjustment of over three inches.
    Enough space to accommodate four tonearm towers.
    24 carat gold plating.

110lb??? Haha

high%20end%20turntable%20onedof.jpg

Huge picture is huge.

It's Friday afternoon... so.

Men who answer their mobile, mid crap, while sitting on the throne, in the work jacks. Discuss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Depends on the terd tbh. Summat easy - no problem. But if I was gonna be sweating and straining over a dump - probably a no no.

Alternatively, if I was in a cubicle beside someone I would pretend to be having the world's largest, hairiest dump just to embarrass the person.

The downstairs phone in my parents is beside the phone in the hall. I used to always groan like a rapist when someone was on the phone and I was in the jacks.

Total no no, end of!

That said, I'm typing this as I'm in the process of dropping the kids off at the pool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

Anyone know where i can watch the heineken cup on t'internet live streaming?
    Ta

Advertisement