Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

I've used an accounting program that's cloud based and it's absolutely nowhere near the speed of a desktop equivalent. This has been my only real exposure to cloud based applications and based on it, I'm not sold at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Clanket wrote: »
    I've used an accounting program that's cloud based and it's absolutely nowhere near the speed of a desktop equivalent. This has been my only real exposure to cloud based applications and based on it, I'm not sold at all.
    Really? Your only exposure?

You've never used hotmail or gmail?

Never used Google docs / Calendar?

Dropbox?

Soundcloud? Spotify?

Windows live?

I meant primarily work applications, where speed is essential.

Actually, now that I think about it, I've used a number of programs through Citrix in college. Some are good, some are very slow and clunky. I suppose they'll only get better and faster over time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

I was on about IaaS replacing the need to have on-site powerful hardware.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cloud is where it's at tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

What with Halloween around the corner....

http://www.joke.co.uk/official-jimmy-saville-costume~90268/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I saw this on the gif thread and thought it looked deadly

i9KMWrbNakKoY.gif

A quick Google and I got this, which made me sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

one of the more beautiful gifs that i've ever seen.

the video below i'm not even gonna look at.

jtsuited wrote: »
    one of the more beautiful gifs that i've ever seen.

the video below i'm not even gonna look at.

Don't look at it, it'll just ruin the gif for you.

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Don't look at it, it'll just ruin the gif for you.

Too late :(

The only thing that could top that would be cake going the other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Why do people post up artist tracks on Soundcloud?

Would love to be hitting this.
    "We're stoked to be able to tell you that fabric's 13th Birthday celebrations will start on Saturday 20th October at 11pm and will go on until 5am on the morning of Monday 22nd October".

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?401667

.......celebrations will start on Saturday 20th October at 11pm and will go on until 5am on the morning of Monday......

:D

.......celebrations will start on Saturday 20th October at 11pm and will go on until 5am on the morning of Monday......

:D

Not bad for £25 eh? 30 hours of non stop music.

Not bad for £25 eh? 30 hours of non stop music.

Some real "From Dusk Till Dawn" sh1t going down come Monday morning!

Some real "From Dusk Till Dawn" sh1t going down come Monday morning!

It's like that come Sunday morning anyway, sure what harm could another 24 hours do to ya :D :pac:

Our laws are a ****ing embarrassment. UK have 24 hour raves. Our lot want us in bed by 3am

I always though abercrombie and felch were sh1t, but the takes the biscuit

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/2012/oct/18/abercrombie-fitch-boss-extraordinary-male-model-demands

francois wrote: »
    I always though abercrombie and felch were sh1t, but the takes the biscuit

http://www.guardian.co.uk/fashion/2012/oct/18/abercrombie-fitch-boss-extraordinary-male-model-demands

Ha, fair play to him. If ya can't be nuts when you're stinking rich, when can ya be!?

• Advertisement

Aren't they opening in College Green in the next few weeks. There'll be an army of male models about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Aren't they opening in College Green in the next few weeks. There'll be an army of male models about

The clothes are great arsehole detectors. If you meet someone wearing them chances are they're a cúnt.

The clothes are great arsehole detectors. If you meet someone wearing them chances are they're a cúnt.

Have you a list of acceptable branded clothing? Or are you automatically a cúnt if it's anything but Dunnes and Penneys finest :D

Have you a list of acceptable branded clothing? Or are you automatically a cúnt if it's anything but Dunnes and Penneys finest :D

Dunnes' trackies are strictly for the inhabitants of the Liffey boardwalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Nah, Just A&F and GAA jerseys at the moment and it doesn't automatically mean you're a cúnt, there's just a very, very strong possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Nah, Just A&F and GAA jerseys at the moment and it doesn't automatically mean you're a cúnt, there's just a very, very strong possibility.
    Just want to throw in Celtic jerseys there too and tempted to say Man United + Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Just want to throw in Celtic jerseys there too and tempted to say Man United + Liverpool.

Funny thing is, walking around Manchester, you don't see any, then you go home and they're everywhere.

Especially twats that wear football and GAA jerseys while on holiday.

I love football, but I'm finding it harder and harder to talk/listen to people about it these days. Everyone takes it way too seriously. And a lot of people think they personally have achieved something by their team winning. Drives me nuts.

• Advertisement

Funny thing is, walking around Manchester, you don't see any, then you go home and they're everywhere.

They'd more than likely get a hiding if they walked around in a jersey over there. United supporter would get hopped on by a gang of City fans and vice versa etc

Advertisement