Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

I chipped in too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Nocturnal forum my hole!!!!!!

just had a quick scout over there & the last post was at 2:21 am or something like that & i was the only user browsing it!!!!!

Fuc.king lightweights:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Zascar wrote: »
    In internet parlance I think that's what's known as a FAIL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Zascar wrote: »

Yes, it highlights exactly what I have thought of this forum, you're all ignorant about chart dance, like only the music you like and have strong, informed opinions about different genres of music. I've just been too needy and starved of love as a child to say it. Thank God somebody spoke up about it!!!

Why didn't you hug me mummy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Loafers without socks are not a fashion statement for me! Socks exacerbate my athlete's foot and make me smell like very mature edam. It's a very distressing condition…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

you`ve got my vote you crazy bast%^*..:D

The Craziest Political Speech You'll See...

http://gawker.com/5634055/the-craziest-political-speech-youll-see-this-fall?skyline=true&s=i

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

you`ve got my vote you crazy bast%^*..:D

The Craziest Political Speech You'll See...

http://gawker.com/5634055/the-craziest-political-speech-youll-see-this-fall?skyline=true&s=i

He kinda sounds like Joe from Family Guy when he starts to yell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Did he give that as a goal? It's a penalty shoot-out, so I thought once the save is made, it doesn't matter where the ball goes? Dumbass keeper thumping his chest instead of keeping an eye on the ball though :D

SuprSi wrote: »
    Did he give that as a goal? It's a penalty shoot-out, so I thought once the save is made, it doesn't matter where the ball goes? Dumbass keeper thumping his chest instead of keeping an eye on the ball though :D
    I'm not sure what the exact rule is verbatim but I think it's that you can't follow up on the rebound with another shot once it's saved.
    What happened there, apart from being fecking deadly :D is essentially the keeper just getting a hand to the ball before it goes in. Sickner for the keeper, but a gift for the penalty taker cos it was a shocking effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

The rule on peno shootouts is suppose to be once the ball moves directly away(at a right angle) from the goal then it goes down as a save or a miss. There was a peno exactly like that a few years ago in the conference or something and they had a ref on soccer AM giving the official rules on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

The Dialogue in this is absolutely amazing; Roddy Doyle eat your heart out

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

This is absolutely brilliant!!!

I tried about 6 different things and only one did not work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just wondering, anyone on here in TCD?

Just wondering, anyone on here in TCD?

Yep.

Yep.

No DJ Soc like in UCD, start one would ya? :P

No DJ Soc like in UCD, start one would ya? :P

There is, it's called DAS, Digital Arts Society.

There is, it's called DAS, Digital Arts Society.

I'll see you monday week then, presuming you're signed up to moleste freshers for reg fees:)

On very positive note, I just got my first club gig. Won't say where or ye'll just come along to laugh at my feeble fading. Very happy though, :D doesnt cut it.

• Advertisement

On very positive note, I just got my first club gig. Won't say where or ye'll just come along to laugh at my feeble fading. Very happy though, :D doesnt cut it.

It's obviously not in Tripod so, otherwise you'd have to invite everybody! ;)

Congrats! First gig is great feeling.....hopefully it's not like my first gig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

BaZmO* wrote: »
    It's obviously not in Tripod so, otherwise you'd have to invite everybody! ;)

Congrats! First gig is great feeling.....hopefully it's not like my first gig!

Do tell...

SuprSi wrote: »
    Do tell...
    My first gig?

Well it was a long time coming and obviously I put a load of work into what the first track would be :D, fooling myself into thinking I was playing in front of a huge crowd and therefore needed a tune to match my self deluded hype.
    I decided I would cut the sound to the last track and then bang on my killer tune!
    All was going well for the first 30 seconds until a mate, trying to evade the cloakroom charge, leaned into the DJ Box with a load of coats and bags and hit off the fire extinguisher and set it off!!! Cue loads of white foam all over the DJ Box and the the tune I had so skilfully cued up! :(:D

Looking back, I suppose I was tempting faith a little with my choice of track....

an upload by our very own stomprockin too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Just had a look at the users browsing this forum now box & there was two registered & 184 guests:eek: thats the highest by a fuc.king mile i have ever seen the amount of guest users on here.....just thought i share that:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

BaZmO* wrote: »
    My first gig?

Well it was a long time coming and obviously I put a load of work into what the first track would be :D, fooling myself into thinking I was playing in front of a huge crowd and therefore needed a tune to match my self deluded hype.
    I decided I would cut the sound to the last track and then bang on my killer tune!
    All was going well for the first 30 seconds until a mate, trying to evade the cloakroom charge, leaned into the DJ Box with a load of coats and bags and hit off the fire extinguisher and set it off!!! Cue loads of white foam all over the DJ Box and the the tune I had so skilfully cued up! :(:D

Looking back, I suppose I was tempting faith a little with my choice of track....

an upload by our very own stomprockin too!

Nice tune :) what was the club? groughos?

Congrats! Ah come on tell us. We all promise not to go! :p

Nice tune :) what was the club? groughos?

Tin Pan Alley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

I'll see you monday week then, presuming you're signed up to moleste freshers for reg fees:)

congrats man,i will wager that your hands will be shaking for the first 5 minutes :)

Maybe, but that'll be the feckloads of redbull:p

I've done a dozen or so gigs on the mobile "gear"(read: jumble sale of music and lighting things) so its not going to be the horrible transition some get straight from bedroom to a full(if you're lucky) venue. I'm after some live stuff, and if all goes to plan the crowd should have several drinks in 'em by the time I'm up so that makes things easier. Also the bands are responsible for filling the place, another load off my mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Maybe, but that'll be the feckloads of redbull:p

I've done a dozen or so gigs on the mobile "gear"(read: jumble sale of music and lighting things) so its not going to be the horrible transition some get straight from bedroom to a full(if you're lucky) venue. I'm after some live stuff, and if all goes to plan the crowd should have several drinks in 'em by the time I'm up so that makes things easier. Also the bands are responsible for filling the place, another load off my mind.
    ah cool man,well then enjoy it.

Advertisement