Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad seems to be doing quite well off the back of it don't you think.

I just thought about this part of your last comment,

The fact that america is now setting its sights on potentially invading Iran is doing alright?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

I think if you actually look at the text the point was to highlight inconsistencies in the official american position rather than repoint the blame,

No trace of the suicide bombers bodies said to have done it but all their passports.

Not found of quoting wikipedia but just to prove not all passports were found:

The passport of Satam al Suqami was reportedly recovered "a few blocks from where the World Trade Center's twin towers once stood".;[19][20] a passerby picked it up and gave it to a NYPD detective shortly before the towers collapsed. The passports of two other suspected hijackers, Ziad Jarrah and Saeed al Ghamdi, were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines flight 93 in Pennsylvania, and a fourth passport, that of Abdul Aziz al Omari was recovered from luggage that did not make it onto American Airlines Flight 11.[21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks

Further reading:
    http://www.911myths.com/html/passport_recovered.html
    Its actually spelled; Quran

I used the english translation which is acceptable. If you really want to be pedantic though it should be Qu'ran

Who ever said it wasnt, on either side from any point of view?

just where the blame really lies is what is disputed.

The blame for what exactly. Like I said, I don't believe that the attack on the twin towers was an American conspiracy to start a war on terror even though that was the eventual outcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

I just thought about this part of your last comment,

The fact that america is now setting its sights on potentially invading Iran is doing alright?

I can't see America choosing to invade Iraq. This article sums it up I think:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/22/AR2010022203528.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Anybody else spending all day in work spying on other peoples houses on google earth :D
    I swear the hole office are on it :D
    Just launch yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Anyone else get a new 'Visa Debit' card in the post from PermanentTSB?

Says it's replacing their Laser card, has all the regular features of a Laser plus being more widely accepted online. Kind of out of the blue that they're getting rid of laser?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Anybody else spending all day in work spying on other peoples houses on google earth :D
    I swear the hole office are on it :D
    Just launch yesterday
    Haha, was just about to post that. :D

There's a skip outside my house, and one outside my Dads. Proper pikeyness!

Check out Ballinteer Drive if you get a chance. :eek::D

BaZmO* wrote: »

What's on Ballinteer Drive? I'm from Broadford

Brilliant :) is that the one with the bag skip outside :)

joker77 wrote: »
    What's on Ballinteer Drive? I'm from Broadford
    You'll have to check it out. ;)

Brilliant :) is that the one with the bag skip outside :)
    Haha, yeah. Not mine though!

You'll have to check it out. ;)

Haha, yeah. Not mine though!

This is wired.. my supervisor is from Ballinteer Drive, she lives up the road from you.:)

• Advertisement

This is wired.. my supervisor is from Ballinteer Drive, she lives up the road from you.:)
    Here p1ss off, it's not me! They mentioned it on the radio this morning. The lads knew the Google-mobile was heading around so they decided to say "hello" in their own special way

Here p1ss off, it's not me! They mentioned it on the radio this morning. The lads knew the Google-mobile was heading around so they decided to say "hello" in their own special way

LOL i heard it on the radio, they where mooning :D mates of yours i guess :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Linky? I can't see anything

Zascar wrote: »
    Linky? I can't see anything
    You want to see naked men bums?

A mate works for the garage that supplied the cars to Google. You can see one of the cars all kitted out here

Colly will like the name of the street too. ;)

Have been listening to music all day, filling a shopping cart of mostly vinyl stuff that I have as MP3s but would like to own the plastic.

Finger is hovering over the Buy button.........

Not exactly flush with cash at the moment... but the tunes are calling me. Arrggghhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

Just accept the inevitable and buy them. You know full well you will at some point. Save yourself the anguish and just wait in anticipation for that delivery day.

ianuss wrote: »
    Just accept the inevitable and buy them. You know full well you will at some point. Save yourself the anguish and just wait in anticipation for that delivery day.
    ha ha, yea, you're probably right. It's only 70 bucks sure, and I'm staying in this weekend.... so....

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭cranky bollix

i posted this in the laptop forum,but i thought id try here as well, as people here seem fairly clued in about this sort of stuff,

"having trouble chosing a laptop, i would really like one that is durable with a good silent fan, has 3gb ram, 3 usb inputs would be an added bonus.i've had catastrophic issues with my current hp pavillion, so i will never buy hp again.

currently ive been looking at these, all opinions would be very much appreciated, my prce range is about 600 :

sony vaio with 3gb ram and it has adequate usb ports ,similar to this i think, http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/sony-v...59666-pdt.html

Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop :http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/dell-i...84278-pdt.html

acer aspire, although it only has 2 usb, its only 500 euro, "http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/acer-a...39249-pdt.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

TV output VAG, HDMI
    :p

Vaio would be my choice there. Its got HDMI out and isnt on a bloody GMA chip. Vaios are slick looking too generally.

Do you use Adobe products? If so I'd still consider the Dell, Adobe and AMD dont get on so well.

Vaio would be my choice there. Its got HDMI out and isnt on a bloody GMA chip. Vaios are slick looking too generally.

Do you use Adobe products? If so I'd still consider the Dell, Adobe and AMD dont get on so well.

i only really use adobe for creating pdfs, but i may also use cs paint shop from time to time.

Think you mean Photoshop...

If its just the odd time then the slight performance drop wont be an issue.

Think you mean Photoshop...

If its just the odd time then the slight performance drop wont be an issue.

thats it photoshop, i usually use paint shop pro for that type of ****.its a ****ing pain that all the cheaper laptops only come with 2 usbs, i would of easily bought the acer if it had 3,
    anyway
    cheers so thats a +1 for the sony then

ianuss wrote: »
    Finally clicked the Buy button around midnight last night. Had to just put a cap on it. Ended up with just over 13 records (1 a double pack) for just over a hundred sterling, from Chemical records. Shipped already today, should be arriving during the week. Well excited!

Ahh Fook. Forgot to backup my mappings. Will have to remap now. Gah.

went in to get the vaio and there were all sold out, the guy in there was recommending a packard bell,one similiar to this one http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/packard-bell-easynote-lm86-gn-005uk-04883838-pdt.html

but i think it had a smaller screen, he said it had a new ic3 processer which was the biz...

im not sure what to think, i might just wait till they get the sony back in again, as the packard bell might not be reliable, im basing that opinion on a gut feeling alone, any thoughts

i3 are the cool new proc to have, and they are good alright, but the hyperthreading you're paying for will likely be wasted in DJing apps.

As for PB, havent used one of their machines in years, no real opinion of them.

think ill hold out for the sony - cheers lethal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Just found out one of the clubs I'm resident at is getting CDJ 900s. Well excited to have a go of them.

Advertisement