Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

If any of y'all are looking for some weird ass techno, check this out...

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/story/news/2762

joker77 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8Eoknrjd4&feature=related

Can't listen in work, but it's in here somewhere

"Look at that church, it's so random"

ahhhhhhhh sh1te. Honestly, never heard that rant before........Good to feel I'm not alone, but feck it anyway I'll have to be more obscure in my rants in future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

jtsuited wrote: »
    If any of y'all are looking for some weird ass techno, check this out...

http://www.ibiza-voice.com/story/news/2762

when's that gettin' released?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

dude, that was, like, a pretty random post there, dude :p

oops a SHRA on me

High Stakes Poker seasons 1-6 available on stream here;

http://www.bestpokermoments.com/

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

The random thread has gotten strange and frightening.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Quick Better rename it.... Jeff send on those signatures in the next week...

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I was going to mention this in the 'cool' headphone thread but read some of the comments there and felt it was the wrong place to brag, so I'll brag here.

I know someone who knows someone in Sennheiser and I've managed to get a set of HD650 for considerably less than the typical selling price. I've heard a lot of good things about these headphones but as I type I'm listening to them and fck me they are unreal - plus they haven't even had their run in time which supposedly makes them even better.

http://www.headphone.com/headphones/sennheiser-hd-650.php

I don't know how suitable they would be for DJ use but for just listening to music, amazing.

Kinda random hey :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I just called it "Banter" - as I feel an upcoming backlash about the amount of threads being named "The bla bla Thread"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Random Fact: (well probably not that random considering someone has just posted a load of pics of goats, but how and ever)

Goats' eyes have rectangular pupils.

So yeah, they probably do want to kill you.

Ah I see we are now in the 'banter' thread, how very ghey :D

A personal hate for me that literally inspires a need to punch the computer screen is when people type 'nom, nom, nom' for food etc, my heart rate is increasing dramatically right now having typed it.

pyzamnomnom.jpg

I'm going to punch you next time I see you.

Lol, could not resist sorry...

Do you hate all nerdy interwebz type lingo?

Zascar wrote: »
    Lol, could not resist sorry...

Do you hate all nerdy interwebz type lingo?

A lot of it, but fkcin 'nom' has a real special place in my list of things to hate.

Bantersaurus Rex. Much better.

ianuss wrote: »

They actually have a good likeness to some of the random scummers I remember growing up. Not sure if this term is still used as a means for violent engagement, but I have fond memories of...

Are ya startin?

enhanced-buzz-30070-1287457531-0.jpg

ianuss wrote: »
    when's that gettin' released?

November 1st I think.

I'd take goats over lions anyday.

lions.jpg

• Advertisement

Yeah we are pretty lucky here that we don't have to face various dangerous animals in our gardens etc - this poor feckers in Cape Town at war with baboons! Evil looking fckers...

http://weirdnewsfiles.com/weirdnews/baboon-gangs-run-wild-in-suburbs-of-south-africa/

Another goat related incident here - one detained for armed robbery!

http://weirdnewsfiles.com/weird-news/weird-world-news/goat-detained-for-armed-robbery/

I had my mountain bike nicked the other day. I had only just got it a few months ago, barely used it really and some scumbags stole it. It was locked with a Kryptonite lock - in the bike park in the secure underground parking of my apartment block. They still managed to get in and then must have spent ages going to town on the lock - it put up quite a fight the thing was mangled, i have a pic somewhere. Bloody p1ssed off though, doubt I'll get it back

Actually, while on the subject of robbery, what do people around here keep beside there beds as a weapon (besides their wives, ka-boom-tish) for potential would be robbers? My house alarm went off at about 3am the other night/morning and I hopped out of bed and ran down the stairs to turn it off, not really taking into account the fact that someone could be downstairs and greeted by me in my boxers and no gun/knife/baseball bat to protect myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

Ah lads we've missed out on a great opportunity on renaming this thread. Have yis not noticed that the names of some the off topic threads in other forums are clever puns on the subject of the forum?

For example: The Vegan place is "The Grapevine" Get it?!!? cause grapes are fruit and yeah yeah you get it.

Well thats the only one I can think of but they're there.

For this one we could have something like Out of The Mix or Out of Sync, you can see what I'm getting at. Or maybe The Session (terrible) cause thats where we usually go after we listen to our beloved music and talk the same kind of nonsense as here. It has to be clever but obvious at the same time. Either way we can do better than Banter I reckon.

How about "The After Party" - or "Talking Bollocks at 6m"

I had my mountain bike nicked the other day. I had only just got it a few months ago, barely used it really and some scumbags stole it. It was locked with a Kryptonite lock - in the bike park in the secure underground parking of my apartment block. They still managed to get in and then must have spent ages going to town on the lock - it put up quite a fight the thing was mangled, i have a pic somewhere. Bloody p1ssed off though, doubt I'll get it back

Insured? You got home insurance?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

How about "The After Party" - or "Talking Bollocks at 6m"

Yeah something in that vain. How bout a few suggestions then a poll?

What we need is a marketing department.

'Talking bollox at 6am' gets my vote

• Advertisement

Advertisement