Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

How about "the group of mates cabbaged on your couch at 6am starting a comedown".

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

How about "the group of mates cabbaged on your couch at 6am starting a comedown".

How bout just "The Comedown", bit Judge Jules-ish though :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Actually, while on the subject of robbery, what do people around here keep beside there beds as a weapon (besides their wives, ka-boom-tish) for potential would be robbers? My house alarm went off at about 3am the other night/morning and I hopped out of bed and ran down the stairs to turn it off, not really taking into account the fact that someone could be downstairs and greeted by me in my boxers and no gun/knife/baseball bat to protect myself!

I have the middle section on of an old coat rack beside my bed, It has a sharp metal dowl thing sticking out of the top of it also. You've been warned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

I nominate the "Nom, Nom,Nom, Nom" thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I nominate the "Nom, Nom,Nom, Nom" thread.

Seconded....

• Advertisement

Cool. 2 Votes and counting. How many do you need?

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Cool. 2 Votes and counting. How many do you need?

At least 50. Otherwise I'll just keep changing it and abuse my moderator abilities.

I have the middle section on of an old coat rack beside my bed, It has a sharp metal dowl thing sticking out of the top of it also. You've been warned!!

Well I have a ninja sword :cool: and an air gun, both ebay/internet purchases! - although I didn't arm myself with either the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

pyzamnomnom.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

haha title changed......win!!

• Advertisement

Right, fck yiz - they say you should face your problems head on so... nom, nom, nom it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

ianuss wrote: »
    'Talking bollox at 6am' gets my vote

As a night shift worker I'd have to disagree with this. Boards seems to go pretty much to sleep at about 2am. Even "after hours". I've often posted something while working a night shift then gone and (god forbid) done some actual work, and returned an hour or two later and found my post is still listed on the front page of the site.

Nom x 3 works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

I just had dinner, and am drinking a tasty beer, so it works for me. It also sounds like Azzido Da Bass - Doom's Night (Timo Mass Remix). The synth in that sounds like nom - nom - nom - nom - nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Zascar wrote: »
    I had my mountain bike nicked the other day. I had only just got it a few months ago, barely used it really and some scumbags stole it. It was locked with a Kryptonite lock - in the bike park in the secure underground parking of my apartment block. They still managed to get in and then must have spent ages going to town on the lock - it put up quite a fight the thing was mangled, i have a pic somewhere. Bloody p1ssed off though, doubt I'll get it back

Well at least you know it wasn't Superman.

Well at least you know it wasn't Superman.

Too soon dude, too soon.

How come you have it beside your bed? What other sordid purpose does it serve?

Too soon dude, too soon.

Just trying to console him. It could be half way to the North pole if it was that fooker.

Just trying to console him. It could be half way to the North pole if it was that fooker.

North Pole? I thought you said Superman not Santa Claus!

North Pole? I thought you said Superman not Santa Claus!

Well, Superman has his fortress of solitude up there too. Such a bloody emo...

emo_superman.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^ Brilliant!

Not sure about this nom nom nom title. It makes me think of that picture of the fat bride and then I feel all constipated...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

How come you have it beside your bed? What other sordid purpose does it serve?

Its a bludgeon of all trades really..pretend guitar, spider crusher, arm extender for reaching things. A must have for any homestead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

SuprSi wrote: »
    Yeah, it's ok, I'm over it now :) I was walking around like a real-life Mr. Burns though, all hunched up. Even answering the phone was an ordeal - moving my whole torso closer to the phone so that I wouldn't have to straighten my arms to pick up the handset. Without a doubt the most painful thing I've ever had to endure.
    I shouldn't have laughed at your story now. I'm like a bag of lego at the moment........in bits.

Seriously, can't move. Couldn't even sleep last night. Hopefully it starts to ease by tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I shouldn't have laughed at your story now. I'm like a bag of lego at the moment........in bits.

Seriously, can't move. Couldn't even sleep last night. Hopefully it starts to ease by tomorrow.

Sounds like you did a right job on yourself. It's so easy to do though and because you don't feel the worst of it until a few days later, you never know just how bad it's going to be. I'm not sure what gym you're in but a jacuzzi followed by a dip in a plunge pool (and repeating) would probably be the best thing for you.

SuprSi wrote: »
    Sounds like you did a right job on yourself. It's so easy to do though and because you don't feel the worst of it until a few days later, you never know just how bad it's going to be. I'm not sure what gym you're in but a jacuzzi followed by a dip in a plunge pool (and repeating) would probably be the best thing for you.
    I'm off work tomorrow so I reckon I'll head up to the gym for a swim and I'll give suggestion a bash too. Although from experience it just takes the best part of week to fix itself. Just so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

At this stage the damage is done, only thing for it is lots of good food and plenty of sleep

joker77 wrote: »
    At this stage the damage is done, only thing for it is lots of good food and plenty of sleep

Food will only make my constipation worse and I've slept on it and I still don't like nom, nom, nom…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Food will only make my constipation worse and I've slept on it and I still don't like nom, nom, nom…
    Not if you're only eating laxatives

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Advertisement