Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭Is mise le key

jtsuited wrote: »
    I didn't hear anything about it til today on facebook when a load of people i knew were saying they were on their way in. And not exactly the beret-wearing Marx quoting idealists you usually find going to these things with gusto.

Power to the people

citizensmith.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

This is when somebody goes 'protests should be peaceful, violence achieves nothing',

to which I say 'bollocks, every day we hear thousands moan about how we should be out on the street pulling the cúnts out of the Dáil'.

I'm tellin ya, everyone has their chance to exercise their right to democracy now.
    Where's my Soviet t-shirt?
    Onward, Comrades.

Etc.

ah here, I don't remember that photo being taken.

Some of the photos are getting me riled up alright

133533.jpg

http://yfrog.com/fx96sxj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

joker77 wrote: »
    The media seem to be caught on the hop a little as well - the main pictures on the Irish times site are coming from people's twitpics
    Ah they always do that. Easier to send a pic from an iphone/camera phone to you twitter account that from an SLR to the Editor of your paper

Good aul Wolfie!!:D

This is when somebody goes 'protests should be peaceful, violence achieves nothing',

to which I say 'bollocks, every day we hear thousands moan about how we should be out on the street pulling the cúnts out of the Dáil'.

I'm tellin ya, everyone has their chance to exercise their right to democracy now.
    Where's my Soviet t-shirt?
    Onward, Comrades.

Etc.

Etc........Off with their heads!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭francois

What the hell do the cops need horses for? Didn't even have them at the Love Ulster riot, total overkill.

Unfortunately the message of one of the largest student protests in years will be lost because a few clowns from Eirigi decide to have a pop

francois wrote: »
    What the hell do the cops need horses for? Didn't even have them at the Love Ulster riot, total overkill.

Unfortunately the message of one of the largest student protests in years will be lost because a few clowns from Eirigi decide to have a pop

Sure who the fu.ck are you to comment frenchy, probably only living in this city a wet week, come back to me when youve done a bit:rolleyes::D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭francois

Sure who the fu.ck are you to comment frenchy, probably only living in this city a wet week, come back to me when youve done a bit:rolleyes::D;)

We chop heads off in our revolutions :D

• Advertisement

francois wrote: »
    We chop heads off in our revolutions :D
    Touché

Although I'd hope we could find a happy medium...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

Thread Title Win!!

Lads, heading over to Dusseldorf tomorrow for a Stags. Any decent Record Shops that anybody can recommend?

As much as I'd love to start on the p1ss early Saturday morning, I don't think my old body could take it so a trip to a decent Record Shop seems more civilised until the madness begins.

Google is giving the following results...

Voices Record Store - Seems the best for what I'd be looking for)

Hitsville - Doesn't look great, mainly Punk, Rock, etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Lads, heading over to Dusseldorf tomorrow for a Stags. Any decent Record Shops that anybody can recommend?

As much as I'd love to start on the p1ss early Saturday morning, I don't think my old body could take it so a trip to a decent Record Shop seems more civilised until the madness begins.

You could try Sollte Trinken Record Shop on Leichtgewicht Straße in the Haarige hoden district. I heard that's good!

You could try Sollte Trinken Record Shop on Leichtgewicht Straße in the Haarige hoden district. I heard that's good!

Can you try & be a little more specific please:D

Can you try & be a little more specific please:D

Well its right beside der Fick saft cafe - I wouldn't recommend it though. I think they must sell a load of fish there because the place stinks.

Hiiiiilarious!!!

While you're there you should check out die Flitzerkacke restaurant in the Frauenzimmer Furz district. Great, great spot.

Ah I remember the days when you're Witze used to be Lustig.

Think you've long past sprang ze Hai

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

what's with the changing the name of this thread every day...weirdo's:eek::D

jonnny68 wrote: »
    what's with the changing the name of this thread every day...weirdo's:eek::D

It does appear to be quite random alright;)

BaZmO* wrote: »

Why Dusseldorf for a stag?? Only really passed through a couple of times but didn't like the feel of the place

A good bet would be to check out the 'Schallplatten' section of a Golden pages - I know it's old school but it's worked for me

Why Dusseldorf for a stag?? Only really passed through a couple of times but didn't like the feel of the place
    Haven't a clue. Think the Stag had been there on a Stags before and liked it. And maybe this "The Altstadt is jokingly known as Germany's longest bar" might have something to do with. :)
    I've never been so I'm looking forward to it. I've been to a few cities in Germany and they've all been deadly, so it should be a good one.

A good bet would be to check out the 'Schallplatten' section of a Golden pages - I know it's old school but it's worked for me
    Ah I'm not that overly pushed to do that much work looking for places to go, just thought that others might have suggestions.

Ah yea - a weekend in the Fatherland drinking quality beer is never a bad thing

Came out to go to work the other morning & saw a moon halo which i never even knew existed, was delighted with my self.

moon_halo_ring_20.jpg

jeepers that's deadly looking.

jeepers that's deadly looking.

Very impressive when being observed in real life.......it appears to be, say 100 - 200ft across, & you get a sense that it is above you by about the same distance.......have to get me a good camera cause i tried to snap it with my 10MP one but didnt show anything resembling what i was witnessing.

ah yeah love seeing stuff in the sky that's rare. Remember last year when I was on the radio describing the meteorite?
    It looked like it crashed into the field next to the road but apparently it was about 50 miles away. Was unbelievable looking.

• Advertisement

ah yeah love seeing stuff in the sky that's rare. Remember last year when I was on the radio describing the meteorite?
    It looked like it crashed into the field next to the road but apparently it was about 50 miles away. Was unbelievable looking.

There not really that rare lads I see them the whole time during winter but then I have glaucoma so I see halos around everthing…

Advertisement