Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something wrong?

Options
  • 05-05-2010 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if this is the incorrect forum, but I can't navigate around with ease.

There is no "top menu"

There are no images at all, anywhere, on the site.

I'm on a Linux Mint box, and have tried the most recent versions of Opera/Chrome/FF
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Known issue but it's not with boards as such just some dns servers haven't got the right entries.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055902788

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Everything's fine for me

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

This happened me early on today around 11.30

The Beta skin which I normally use was all over the place so I switched to various skins and ended up with some that were all over the place formatting wise and some that had the menu missing

I closed down the session and started up a new one and it seemed to resolve itself, I am in work so using IE6 on XP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

As said above, this will only affect some people. Currently, Google Public DNS is the most prominent server that I know of which is serving incorrect data relating to us.

I'm going to lock this thread, please continue any discussion here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055902788

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement