Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband Provider for Cork

• 05-05-2010 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am based in Cork City and currently have broadband with Chorus/UPC. I would like to change provider but not sure who else offers broadband without a phoneline. I don't know much about the new mobile broadband sticks and would appreciate any advice if these would be a good option. I use the broadband mainly for surfing and almost never download, would also like a reasonable speed.

Many thanks for any help,
    Ciara

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Broadband Kid

Well all that I can say CiaraOMahony don't go near Eircom, Vodadfone or Imagine Wixmax. These are the three worst ISP's in the country. UPC seem to offer the fastest speeds.

Mobile broadband is absolutely awful. I wouldn't recommend that at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

novanetworks wireless bb.Good if you don't download brutal if you do they restrict your speeds

Advertisement