Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

closed thread

Options
  • 05-05-2010 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey just wondering why my thread was closed?? any info at all appreciated, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

You need to PM the mod in question, biko, and he will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi, the thread was closed because I deemed it not to be After Hours material.
    In the closing post I suggested to google the location of other adult cinemas in Ireland. I did find some quite easily which suggests you should be able to find some too.
    Boards is offered to users who are 13 or older which means some are still children - I hope you can understand why I prefer not to discuss thing of an adult nature in the open forums.
    From the first responses in that thread you can see that people are not comfortable with this type of threads.
    The Sex forum I also suggested is open to subscribers for this very purpose.

How to subscribe to Boards.ie

Advertisement