Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Style Photo Booth in Dublin City?

Options
  • 05-05-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where I can find an "old-style" photo booth in or around the city? What I mean by "old-style" is the type that takes four photos in sequence and prints out a long strip. What seems to be more common now are the ones that take one photo and print out a square with 4 copies on it. The old style ones are a bit more fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

I think!!

Most tesco shops would have them...

I know that Dunnes Stores In Cornelscourt used to have one..
    Tesco in Jervis Centre has one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Thanks but that one doesn't do the old style strips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there was always one in the frascati shopping centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

It's a bit of a long shot but you could always try Dr. Quirkes, thay always used to have loads of random photo/stickers booth thingys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 bubbly123

St. stephens green but they might do 2x2 as oppossed to strip. I think most do 2x2 now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭Gang of Gin

For a second I thought you said old style phone booth! There's an old style phone booth on Dawson Street. Dunno if it's still there.
    Sorry to be of no help. But if you're ever looking for an old style phone booth...

Advertisement