Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

talk and text weekend on three

Options
  • 05-05-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Ok, im a broadband three user (Currently roaming in Italy) and my three account is showing 3,000 talk and text weekend minutes showing along with my 10gb BB alowance? Ive just sent a text from my mobile partner connection manager and nothing has changed in my balance? Whats going on here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Free calls and texts dont apply to Mobile broadband user's.
    Check your credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

well im able to send texts via my modem stick and the text editor in the three connection manager. I havent been charged for texts? Perhaps i should put my sim in my phone and see what happens?

My account is showing 8gb internet left, 3,000 weekend minutes and 2,993 anytime texts left?

If this is the case should i be able to call Ireland from Italy (three like home) for free at the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

No harm in trying

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You are away, and your account balance may not update for 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Yes calls are free from three italy. My balance shows ive 2,995 minutes left this month, so its come out of my weekend calls/texts and not my credit balance!

• Advertisement
Advertisement