Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

make up in duty free

• 05-05-2010 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi i will be flying in from bangkok soon and wondering is buying makeup in airports much cheaper than stores at home?which brands provide best value..i normally always get touche eclat as its usually cheaper but havent a clue of what else may be worth getting from brands such as MAC,Clinique etc..
    any ideas would be much appreciated:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 HarlowLux

I recently bought MAC in the duty free in dublin airport, the studio fix powder was about 26.50 and a lipstick for 14.50. I'm pretty sure it's overall cheaper than in bt's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

Chickus wrote: »
    Hi i will be flying in from bangkok soon and wondering is buying makeup in airports much cheaper than stores at home?which brands provide best value..i normally always get touche eclat as its usually cheaper but havent a clue of what else may be worth getting from brands such as MAC,Clinique etc..
    any ideas would be much appreciated:)

I found Bangkok to be quite expensive for make-up...more expensive then Dublin Airport. I dont know why. Depends on the airport...the French Airports charge you double the price as Dublin Airport. Whereas in Greece and Canary Islands Duty Free at airport is meant to be much cheaper.

Advertisement