Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for a date at night?

Options
  • 05-05-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Ok here goes looking for ideas, but something differant, i.e no alcohol, no cinema.

What can people think of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

you could go for a walk somewhere, on a hill would be ideal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Yeh was thinking that but couldnt think of any nice spots?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yeh was thinking that but couldnt think of any nice spots?

Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Lucky you! I love love love first dates!

How about a walk along Dunlaoghaire Pier and then a bite to eat? Personally I would not like a first date without alcohol, would need one or two to settle my nerves :D:D

BTW you should let her know beforehand if youre thinking of a walk, she could have killer heels on and will not be impressed if that is sprung on her!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

you could try killiney/dalkey hill, if you live in dublin, or three rock mountain

Hmm, maybe its just me but I wouldnt be impressed with a first date at night in the dark trying to lamp up a hill ruining all the effort I had put in for my 'hot date':rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

I'm a big fan of midnight cycles. No big planning involved, just wrap up warm and head off anywhere from your/her house. The roads are usually quiet and you can chat as you cycle around. I love when me and my OH do it!

Oh, if you don't have bikes, use the Dublin bikes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Denisejcc wrote: »
    Hmm, maybe its just me but I wouldnt be impressed with a first date at night in the dark trying to lamp up a hill ruining all the effort I had put in for my 'hot date':rolleyes::rolleyes:

He didnt say first date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

cosmic wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of midnight cycles. No big planning involved, just wrap up warm and head off anywhere from your/her house. The roads are usually quiet and you can chat as you cycle around. I love when me and my OH do it!

Oh, if you don't have bikes, use the Dublin bikes!

girl: "So what do you planned for our date?
    OP: "I was thinking of taking ya for a ride somewhere."

• Advertisement

nm wrote: »
    He didnt say first date

Ooops, Sorry, I stand corrected :o

Advertisement