Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Phone Shops

• 05-05-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭

Hey i was looking to buy the HTC HD2 but the only one i know offering is o2 and vodafone on bill pay...and i dont want to go with either of them or to pay 40 quid a month that i wont use up.

any one know any good trusted online phone shops you could buy a sim free one?

other question lets say i ended up getting the htc hd 2 with o2 for 40 quid a month...could i drop it to a lower bill pay plan after a few months?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

Carphone warehouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

their website doesnt even know what htc is...leave it at that...non irish retailer too! not in a mood to get ripped of after dropping my N97 into tea :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

ahh sorry.

its ok :) you tried :D

• Advertisement

thanks :) their the websites i was looking for i had them bookmarked before but i prob deleted them along the way :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Also pixmania.ie, the manual you get is in french which is the only downside...unless you speak french obviously.

pixmania dont sell phones...and i will never buy anything from them again...not a great company for its customers!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Loggie

I've used fonezonline.ie a couple of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

pixmania dont sell phones!
    I bought my desire sim free from that site last week so they do sell phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Vodafone have it in the pre-pay section of their site too. €419.99

http://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=373302&offerSelected=prepayporting&action=view

Only good to you if your already with them or prepared to switch though i guess.

Thanks for that...though bough one of the first nokia smarth phones with them...phone kept freezing so i went to them and asked them to fix it...they sent it away 3 times to fix the software and nothing changed...as far as consumer concern told me that their obliged to give me a replacement if fixing doesnt help...they just wouldnt...so not taking another chance to buy a fault phone of them...found htc hd2 on adverts.ie 380 brand new factory unlocked and sealed so meeting up with the fella once i sell my N97 (supposed to be meeting one person today :) so hopefully will get a deal :) otherwise meteor ftw free calls and text think gonna change to texts and internet once i get it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 nexuslad

might be irrelevant but i dont see why this thread was moved to android.

the htc hd2 runs on windows mobile!

indeed

Advertisement