Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

s&w 22a

Options
  • 05-05-2010 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

hi guys

i rang a local firearms dealer today to enquire about getting a s&w 22a pistol. i was told that they were currently not selling pistols as they didnt want to get stuck with a load of pistols they couldnt sell. has anyone else encountered this and does anyone know where i could get a price and info on a s&w 22a as i could get neither frm the dealer i rang

tommy:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    hi guys

i rang a local firearms dealer today to enquire about getting a s&w 22a pistol. i was told that they were currently not selling pistols as they didnt want to get stuck with a load of pistols they couldnt sell. has anyone else encountered this and does anyone know where i could get a price and info on a s&w 22a as i could get neither frm the dealer i rang

tommy:confused:

john lambert has a lot in stock , not sure about a S&W

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

would you not think about buying a better second hand pistol , plenty about now as a lot of people can't be bothered going through the trouble of keeping the licence.
    anyway try crescent sports 01 2808988.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

where is he based?

tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Hilltop in Wicklow can get you sorted, number is 01-2818025 if your interested.

Advertisement