Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

joining garda leaving cert

• 05-05-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi guys i was reading up on a topic about joining the gardai and it says to sit the aptitude you need to bring a few things like original birth cert, id and original leaving certificate- problem is i dont have the original anymore and it states you cant have a school copy- is it possible to get one some how??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Contact the Department of Education in Athlone and they can sort you out. You may need your Leaving Cert number to get it; your old school could have it on file.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭sitja

thank you, and they will be acceptable for the garda you reckon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

I reckon. As people have advised in other threads, the best thing to do is contact Garda HR in the Phoenix Park, no doubt their phone number is in the phone book or online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

sitja wrote: »
    thank you, and they will be acceptable for the garda you reckon?

A copy from the Dept of Education in Athlone will suffice. They accepted mine 5 yrs ago

Advertisement