Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Photography Course

• 05-05-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Help anyone know where I can do a wedding photography course, preferable in the west of ireland, was signed up to do one this wkend but has now changed, really want to get into this and am actually doing a shoot at a wedding for friends in the end of june and needs tips & hints. please help guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Paulw wrote: »

been on it, and it's to be recommended. If you search the forum you'll find a few reviews.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Sueie wrote: »
    Help anyone know where I can do a wedding photography course, preferable in the west of ireland, was signed up to do one this wkend but has now changed, really want to get into this and am actually doing a shoot at a wedding for friends in the end of june and needs tips & hints. please help guys

If you cant get on anything before your wedding shoot then give me a shout as I am in Galway and can always help where I can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jordnadms

I know one but its a site of tips on wedding photography business, if you need it its here: http://weddingphotographybusiness.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Sueie wrote: »

So how did the wedding go, how did you do??

• Advertisement
Advertisement